𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝔸𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕆𝕝𝕕 𝕄𝕖?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So I leap from the gallows and I levitate down your streetCrash the party like a record scratch as I scream"Who's afraid of little old me?"I was tame, I was gentle 'til the circus life made me mean"Don't you worry, folks, we took out all her teet...

Crash the party like a record scratch as I scream
"Who's afraid of little old me?"
I was tame, I was gentle 'til the circus life made me mean
"Don't you worry, folks, we took out all her teeth"
Who's afraid of little old me?
Well, you should be"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓪 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓮, 𝓾𝓷𝓪𝓯𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭, 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓭'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Emily Grace was a girl with long brunette hair, blue eyes, over weight, and in most people's opinion; ugly. 

But she made up for it with her big heart that only those around her knew about. She was quiet with people she didn't know, and loud and blunt with those she did know. She loved reading and listening to music and watching TV with her mom. 

She was 18 when she was walking to work one morning and fell down the large concrete hill/driveway of the place she worked, and busted her head, causing her to bleed out. When she woke up she expected heaven or hell or something, but she didn't expect what she got. 

She didn't expect to be in a large boiling bath that didn't so much as turn her skin red, and she definitely didn't expect to see Daenerys Targaryen looking back at her in a mirror when she got out of the bath. 

She knew right away she was going to change things, more or less. She was going to let her husband-to-be die, he might have been sweet enough, but he was unpredictable, and was still very savage. So were his men of course, but to a lesser extent. She was never getting with Jon, and she'd keep him as an ally... till she knew he couldn't be trusted anymore. She wasn't letting Missandei out of her sight when the day came that she was supposed to die. 

She was going to do better, and accomplish everything that the original Daenerys had ever wanted. 

And maybe she found love along the way... 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own Percy Jackson, or Greek Mythology, Harry Potter/Hogwarts/ Marauders nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)