𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒

Hi, everyone! Thank you so much for checking out this Eric Carr x Reader oneshot collection. This project is very close to my heart, as it explores a range of emotions and experiences—from deep comfort and affection to more intense and darker themes. I wanted to create stories that not only show the love and connection between you and Eric but also touch on real, challenging issues like mental health.

Please be aware that this collection contains mentions of suicide attempts, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, and depression. If any of these topics are triggering for you, please read with caution or skip those specific stories. Your mental well-being is important, and it's okay to take breaks or avoid content that may be too much.

That being said, I hope these stories provide both an emotional outlet and a bit of comfort for those who can relate. Eric is depicted as a loving, gentle, and caring partner, and I hope you enjoy how his character is portrayed here.

Thank you again for reading and supporting this project. Your feedback and thoughts mean the world to me!

Much love,
    Beatles_fanaticx

P. S. I am the one writing this book and I declare Eric does NOT have cancer, and does NOT die 😊

🧡🦊🥁