Scarier Movie Part VI

The camera opens with the group gathered in the hallway after surviving their ghostly encounters. They look frazzled, with the fear finally sinking in. Tammy clutches her makeshift weapon (the bedpost), and Derek is shaking, holding his bag of dice as if they’ll protect him from whatever comes next. Morgana appears the most composed, but even she is starting to feel a bit uneasy, while Stacey is still too oblivious to realize the danger they’re in.

Tammy (panicking): "Okay, that’s it. We’re leaving. I ain’t dying in this creepy-ass castle!"

Derek (nodding rapidly): "I second that! Let’s get out of here before anything else tries to eat us."

Morgana (smiling slightly): "Death is inevitable… but I suppose we can try to leave."

Stacey (cheerfully): "You guys are so dramatic! It’s just a little haunted."

Ignoring Stacey, the group rushes to the front doors, which are massive, gothic, and foreboding. Tammy grabs the large iron door handle and pulls, but the door doesn’t budge. She pulls again, harder this time, but the door stays firmly locked. She starts yanking the handle, her frustration growing.

Tammy (gritting her teeth): "What the hell? The door won’t open!"

Derek (panicking): "No way. We’re trapped! We’re trapped in here!"

Tammy kicks the door in frustration, but nothing happens. Morgana calmly steps up, examining the door with a calm demeanor.

Morgana (softly): "Locked doors. How… traditional."

In a frantic attempt to find another way out, the group races to the windows lining the hallway. Tammy and Derek grab the handles and try to open them, but the windows are nailed shut. The camera zooms in on the thick nails hammered into the window frames.

Derek (frantic): "It’s nailed shut! Why would they nail the windows shut?!"

Tammy (angry): "Because they want us dead, that’s why!"

As panic sets in, Brad (the jock), who’s been silent until now, steps forward, grabbing a chair from the hallway.

Brad (grunting): "Stand back, I got this."

He lifts the chair over his head, ready to smash through the window. With a determined grunt, he swings the chair with all his strength. The chair hits the window… but instead of breaking the glass, it bounces off and ricochets right back, hitting Brad square in the face.

Narrator (mocking): "Ah, the classic ‘use a chair to escape’ plan. Always works… until it doesn’t."

Brad stumbles back, clutching his head as he groans in pain. The rest of the group stares in disbelief.

Stacey (gasping): "Oh my God, Brad! Are you okay?"

Brad (groaning): "Yeah… yeah, I’m fine…"

Derek (panicked): "We’re not fine! We’re trapped!"

In a last-ditch effort to escape, Tammy pulls out her phone and dials 911. She paces frantically as the phone rings, her frustration growing with each second.

Tammy (yelling into the phone): "Come on, pick up! Pick up!"

The camera cuts to the 911 dispatch center, where the phone is ringing. Officer Bill and Officer Ted, two bumbling cops, are sitting at the desk. Ted (the tall, calm one) is sipping coffee and eating a doughnut, while Bill (the short, nervous one) is staring at the ringing phone, visibly shaken.

Officer Bill (nervously): "Ted… the phone’s ringing… What if it’s something spooky?"

Officer Ted (unimpressed): "It’s just a phone, Bill. Relax."

The phone continues to ring as Officer Ted lazily reaches for it. He picks it up, chewing on his doughnut as he answers in a bored tone.

Officer Ted (nonchalantly): "911, what’s your emergency?"

Cut back to Tammy, who’s pacing even more frantically now.

Tammy (desperate): "We’re trapped in this creepy castle, and we’ve seen ghosts and monsters, and, "

Officer Ted (interrupting, uninterested): "Uh-huh, sure. Ghosts. Right. You’re probably just at one of those Halloween haunted houses, huh? Ain’t nothing serious."

Tammy (yelling): "This is not a joke! Get your lazy asses out here before we die!"

Officer Ted rolls his eyes, clearly not taking her seriously, and holds the phone away from his ear as Tammy continues to rant.

Officer Ted (to Bill): "Looks like we got another prank caller. Some girl screaming about ghosts."

Officer Bill pales, shaking his head furiously.

Officer Bill (panicking): "Ghosts?! Ted, we don’t mess with ghosts! You know that!"

Officer Ted, still uninterested, waves him off.

Officer Ted: "Relax, Bill. It’s probably just some kids playing a prank."

Cut back to the group in the castle. After realizing the cops aren’t going to help them, they decide to explore the castle in search of another way out. Tammy is still fuming, while Derek keeps nervously glancing over his shoulder.

Tammy (grumbling): "We’re on our own. Cops are useless."

They wander through a series of twisting hallways, each more foreboding than the last. Eventually, they stumble into a gallery filled with old paintings. The walls are lined with massive portraits of stern-faced aristocrats, warriors, and medieval figures.

Narrator (ominously): "Ah, the haunted portrait gallery. Because what’s a haunted castle without paintings that definitely watch you?"

The group cautiously walks through the gallery, the atmosphere tense. As they pass each painting, the camera zooms in on the eyes of the portraits, which subtly move, watching the group as they walk by.

Suddenly, Stacey lets out a squeal as she feels something slap her from behind. She whirls around to see one of the paintings, a portrait of a Viking warrior, winking at her, his hand extended as if he just spanked her.

Viking (grunting): "A fine maiden!"

Stacey stares in shock, and the rest of the group turns to see the Viking painting quickly return to its original pose, trying to pretend it’s innocent.

Tammy (yelling): "Oh HELL no! These paintings are alive!”

The camera resumes in the gallery room, where the group stands frozen, processing what just happened. Stacey is still rubbing her behind in shock, while the Viking portrait winks at her once more before pretending to be lifeless again. The room is filled with unsettling energy as the other paintings begin to show signs of life.

Derek (whispering nervously): "The paintings… they’re watching us."

The group looks around frantically as more portraits shift and move. One of the aristocratic figures gives them a slow, creepy wink, while another painting of a woman in a ball gown smirks at them, her eyes following their every move.

Tammy (angrily): "Man, this place is seriously messed up. We gotta get out of here before these creepy paintings come after us."

As the group backs away, the Viking portrait makes one last move, blowing a kiss toward Stacey with a mischievous grin.

Viking (grunting): "Goodbye, fair maiden."

Stacey lets out another squeal, practically jumping behind Brad for protection.

Stacey (shaking): "Okay, okay, I’m freaking out now! What the heck is going on?!"

Tammy (yelling): "FINALLY! She gets it! This place is cursed, haunted, whatever, we’re not safe!"

As they rush out of the gallery room, the group stumbles into yet another long, dimly lit corridor. This one is darker, with cobwebs hanging from the ceiling and the unmistakable smell of something old and decaying. The eerie howling wind from outside adds to the tension, making everyone jumpy.

Suddenly, from the shadows, they hear a low growl. The camera cuts to a dark, hulking figure stepping out from behind one of the dusty curtains. It’s a werewolf, its yellow eyes glowing in the darkness, fangs bared as it snarls at them.

Narrator (mockingly): "Ah, a classic werewolf. Because every haunted castle needs one, right?"

Derek (panicking): "Is that a… WEREWOLF?! Oh no, no, no. We are definitely dead."

The werewolf lets out a terrifying howl, and the group screams in unison. Brad instinctively tries to look tough, but even he’s visibly shaking. The werewolf inches closer, its claws scratching the floor as it prepares to lunge.

Brad (shaking): "Okay, okay, time to run. Now! Let’s go!"

Without another word, the group turns and sprints down the hallway, screaming at the top of their lungs. The werewolf gives chase, its claws echoing against the stone floor as it barrels after them.

The camera follows the group as they race through the castle’s winding halls, desperately trying to find an escape route. They run past old suits of armor, cobweb-covered chandeliers, and eerie tapestries depicting gruesome battles.

The werewolf is hot on their trail, its growls growing louder as it closes in. The group reaches a dead end, and they frantically look for a way out. Tammy spots a narrow door on the side of the hall and gestures toward it.

Tammy (yelling): "In here! Move!"

They scramble into the room, slamming the door shut just as the werewolf throws itself against it. The door rattles violently, but it holds, for now. The group collapses on the floor, panting and trembling.

Stacey (gasping for breath): "Oh my God… we almost died! That thing was gonna eat us!"

Tammy (sarcastically): "Welcome to the party, genius. It’s about time you realized."

As the group catches their breath, they take in their surroundings. The room they’ve entered is just as creepy as the rest of the castle. Stone statues of various medieval knights and warriors line the walls, their expressions grim and cold. The room is silent, save for the occasional creak of the castle’s foundation.

Derek stands up, still clutching his dice nervously, and glances around the room.

Derek (nervous): "Is it just me, or does it feel like those statues are… staring at us?"

Morgana (smiling darkly): "Maybe they are. Maybe they’re waiting to come to life."

As if on cue, one of the statues suddenly shifts, its head turning ever so slightly to look at the group. Everyone freezes, eyes wide in shock.

Tammy (yelling): "NOPE. I’m out. I’m so out."

Before anyone can react, the statue’s arm moves, reaching out slowly. The group screams and rushes toward the door, yanking it open and bolting out of the room, leaving the statues behind.

Just as they burst back into the hallway, they come face-to-face with another monster, this time, a mummy wrapped in tattered, ancient bandages. The mummy stumbles toward them, groaning as it reaches out with decaying hands.

Narrator (mockingly): "Oh good, a mummy. Because why not add that to the nightmare?"

Stacey (screaming): "WHAT IS THAT?!"

Brad (yelling): "Who cares! Run!"

The group screams in terror again and takes off down the hallway, sprinting in the opposite direction. The mummy shuffles after them, though much slower than the werewolf. Tammy glances over her shoulder as they run, her frustration boiling over.

Tammy (angrily): "First ghosts, then werewolves, and now mummies? This place is a freakin’ nightmare!"

They dart around a corner, narrowly avoiding the slow-moving mummy. As they continue running, the camera pans back to the mummy, who pauses, looking confused as it tries to remember where it was going.

Mummy (groaning, annoyed): "Why… can’t I… move faster…?"

The group races down another long corridor, still desperately trying to find an exit. Suddenly, they hear the sound of footsteps, not the heavy steps of the werewolf, but something lighter and more deliberate. The camera pans up to reveal Dracula at the top of a grand staircase, watching them with amusement.

Dracula (smiling sinisterly): "Going somewhere, my dear guests?"

His eyes flash red, and his fangs are fully extended as he reveals his true form as a vampire. The group freezes in terror, staring up at Dracula as he descends the stairs gracefully.

Stacey (whispering, terrified): "Oh… my… God… He’s a vampire?!"

Derek (panicking): "I knew it! I knew he was evil!"

Tammy (sarcastically): "Congrats, genius. We’re all gonna die now."

Just as Dracula reaches the last step, he flicks his cloak dramatically, clearly relishing his moment of power. But in a moment of clumsy irony, his cape gets caught on the banister, yanking him backward. Dracula stumbles, his elegant facade breaking as he falls down the stairs, landing in a heap at the bottom.

The group stares in stunned silence as Dracula groans and sits up, glaring at his cape.

Dracula (muttering angrily): "This cursed cape… I must shorten it."

Narrator (mockingly): "Oh, the mighty Count Dracula. Taken down by his own wardrobe."

The group exchanges bewildered looks, still unsure whether to laugh or scream.