Scarier Movie Part VII

The camera opens with Dracula groaning on the floor at the bottom of the staircase, still tangled in his cape, while the group stares at him in stunned silence. Stacey tilts her head, completely confused by what just happened, while Derek and Tammy exchange bewildered glances. Brad scratches his head, still not fully comprehending the situation, and Morgana gazes at Dracula with admiration despite his clumsy tumble.

Tammy (sarcastically): "So, that’s the big bad vampire? Man can’t even walk down stairs without tripping over his own clothes."

Dracula rises to his feet, brushing off his cape and glaring at them with growing frustration. He tries to maintain his dignity, despite the clear embarrassment.

Dracula (gritting his teeth): "Foolish mortals… you cannot escape me. This castle is my domain. You are nothing but cattle, ripe for slaughter."

Derek (whimpering nervously): "He’s really gonna eat us, isn’t he?"

Stacey (brightly): "Wait, so… are we, like, vampires too after this? Do we get superpowers?"

Dracula narrows his eyes at Stacey, trying to figure out if she’s mocking him or just incredibly dense. Morgana, however, is enthralled.

Morgana (dreamily): "Yes… turn us. Let us join the darkness."

Dracula raises an eyebrow at her, momentarily thrown off by her enthusiasm. But before he can respond, the group decides it’s time to make a run for it again. Tammy gives a quick nod to the others, and they bolt in unison, dashing down the hall.

Narrator (chuckling): "And just like that, they’re off again. The noble art of running away never fails."

Dracula lets out a frustrated growl, his fangs gleaming as he prepares to chase them. But as he starts to move, his cape gets caught on a loose nail sticking out of the wall. He jerks to a stop, his momentum halted by the cape once again.

Dracula (muttering to himself): "I will definitely cut this cape shorter."

The camera lingers on Dracula for a moment, frustrated but determined, as he finally frees himself and begins his slow, menacing pursuit.

The group races through the castle’s winding corridors, their footsteps echoing through the massive stone hallways. As they sprint down another hallway, the lights flicker, casting eerie shadows that seem to move on their own. The sense of being watched grows stronger with every turn.

Suddenly, they come across a massive door at the end of the hall. Brad reaches for the handle, hoping it’s the way out, but as soon as he turns the knob, the door swings open to reveal yet another room filled with creepy artifacts.

The group hesitates for a moment before cautiously stepping inside. The room is dimly lit, with rows of dusty shelves filled with porcelain dolls of all shapes and sizes. Each one is dressed in old-fashioned clothes, their glass eyes eerily lifelike.

Narrator (mockingly): "Because what’s scarier than a room full of creepy dolls? Clearly, this castle has everything."

Stacey (wide-eyed): "Aww, look at all the cute dolls! My grandma used to collect these!"

Tammy (rolling her eyes): "Of course she did. Because nothing says ‘cute’ like a bunch of soulless glass eyes staring at you."

As the group moves deeper into the room, the atmosphere becomes more unsettling. Derek cautiously approaches one of the shelves, staring at the dolls with growing unease.

Derek (nervously): "Are these things… moving?"

One of the dolls suddenly turns its head toward Derek, its tiny mouth creaking open to reveal sharp, jagged teeth. The doll lets out a high-pitched giggle, and soon the other dolls start to move as well, their glassy eyes glowing in the dim light.

Doll (giggling creepily): "Play with us… forever."

The group screams in unison and backs away as the dolls begin to climb down from their shelves, their tiny feet pattering across the floor. Tammy grabs a nearby umbrella stand and swings it at the closest doll, smashing it into pieces.

Tammy (yelling): "I HATE dolls!"

The group sprints out of the room, slamming the door behind them. They pause in the hallway, catching their breath.

As they recover from the doll room, they hear a strange noise coming from behind them. Slowly, they turn to see the mummy from earlier slowly shambling down the hall toward them, still groaning and dragging its feet.

Brad (panicked): "Oh great, it’s that thing again!"

Derek (whimpering): "Why is it so slow?! It’s like it’s never in a hurry!"

Tammy (rolling her eyes): "I don’t care if it’s slow, I’m not sticking around to find out what happens if it catches us."

Before they can run again, the werewolf bursts into view from the opposite end of the hallway, blocking their escape. The group is trapped between the mummy and the werewolf, with no clear way out.

Narrator (mocking): "Ah, the classic monster sandwich. What’s scarier than being trapped between a mummy and a werewolf?"

The group huddles together, trying to think of a plan as the monsters inch closer. Brad, in a rare moment of bravery, steps forward and holds up his fists, ready to take on the werewolf.

Brad (gritting his teeth): "Alright, I got this. Time to take this thing down."

Before Brad can even make a move, the werewolf lets out a massive howl, and Brad immediately backs down, his confidence evaporating.

Brad (backing away): "Never mind! Bad idea! Bad idea!"

The group is out of options and about to be attacked when they spot a small hidden door in the wall. Morgana notices it first and quickly points it out.

Morgana (excited): "There! A secret passage!"

They rush toward the door, frantically pulling it open and squeezing through just as the werewolf lunges at them. The mummy continues its slow, pitiful pursuit, but the group manages to close the secret door behind them, leaving the monsters trapped outside.

Inside the secret passage, the group finds themselves in a narrow, dark tunnel lined with cobwebs and old bricks. It’s musty and damp, and the sound of dripping water echoes through the space. They stumble forward, breathing heavily, but relieved to have temporarily escaped the monsters.

Tammy (panting): "We can’t keep doing this. We need to find a real way out before one of those things gets us."

Derek (nervously): "Yeah, but where does this even lead?"

As they move further into the passage, they hear faint whispers coming from the darkness ahead. The camera zooms in on the group’s faces as they strain to listen.

Stacey (whispering nervously): "Do you guys hear that?"

The whispers grow louder, and they can now make out the sound of laughter, childlike, eerie, and echoing through the passage. The group looks around frantically, but there’s nothing visible in the darkness.

Narrator (ominously): "Nothing like creepy ghost children in a hidden passage to really make you question your life choices."

The tunnel seems to stretch endlessly, and the tension mounts as the whispers and laughter continue to follow them. Morgana looks more intrigued than scared, but even she can’t hide the unease creeping up her spine.

Morgana (softly): "They’re close. I can feel them."

Just as the tension reaches its peak, they hear a loud bang behind them. The hidden door they had entered through is now rattling violently, as if something, or someone, is trying to break through.

Brad (panicking): "Oh no… they’re coming after us!"

Tammy (frantically): "Move! We have to keep going!"

The group pushes forward into the passage, the camera lingering on the rattling door for a moment before following them into the darkness.

The camera follows the group as they continue moving through the narrow, dark tunnel, their footsteps echoing in the musty passage. The eerie whispers of ghostly children grow louder, seeming to close in on them, and Stacey is visibly trembling, clutching onto Brad’s arm.

Stacey (whimpering): "Why is this happening? I just wanted to, like, party or something!"

Derek (nervously): "Partying is the last thing we should be thinking about right now!"

Tammy (hissing): "Less talking, more running! I can feel those creepy things getting closer."

The camera lingers on Morgana, who seems almost disappointed by their flight from the ghosts. Her fingers trail along the ancient bricks as though she’s searching for something deeper.

Morgana (whispering to herself): "Death is so close… and yet, we keep running."

The group rounds a corner, and the tunnel opens into a wider passage. The faint flicker of moonlight shines through a cracked stone wall at the far end.

Brad (excited): "Look! I think that's the way out!"

Stacey (hopeful): "Oh my God, we’re saved!"

The group races toward the small crack in the wall, scrambling to get through it. Derek goes first, squeezing his way through the narrow opening, followed by Brad, who has to wiggle and grunt his way through. Tammy is next, pushing Stacey ahead of her, urging her to move faster.

Just as Morgana starts to make her way through the crack, the camera cuts back to the rattling door at the entrance of the secret passage. With a loud crash, the door bursts open, and Dracula strides through the tunnel, his eyes glowing red with fury. His cape flutters behind him dramatically (and, this time, without getting caught).

Dracula (snarling): "You cannot escape me. You are all mine."

The camera zooms in on his fangs, which gleam in the dim light of the tunnel. Dracula moves with inhuman speed, his footsteps echoing as he closes the distance between himself and the fleeing group. The whispers and ghostly children seem to retreat at his presence, leaving only the sound of his pursuit.

As Stacey struggles to squeeze through the crack in the wall, she feels a sudden cold hand grab her shoulder. The camera pans back to reveal Dracula, inches away, his fangs bared as he prepares to sink them into her neck.

Dracula (hissing): "Your blood will be mine, little one."

Stacey screams in terror as Dracula’s fangs come closer and closer. Just as he’s about to bite down, Tammy, who’s the last to go through the crack, grabs a large stick that was lying on the ground and swats Dracula right across the face.

Tammy (yelling): "NOT TODAY, BLOODSUCKER!"

Dracula stumbles back, momentarily dazed, as Tammy ushers Stacey through the crack and dives through herself. She kicks at the loose stones, knocking some of the rocks loose to block Dracula’s path. The crack in the wall is too narrow for Dracula to follow easily, so he snarls in frustration, unable to reach them in time.

Narrator (mocking): "And just like that, Dracula’s snack time is ruined. Better luck next time, Count."

Dracula glares at them through the crack, his eyes glowing red as he snarls.

Dracula (furious): "You may have escaped tonight… but I will find you. I always do."

The camera cuts to the outside of the castle, where the group emerges through the crack in the stone wall, gasping for air. They’ve found their way into the castle’s courtyard, a large open space surrounded by crumbling walls and overgrown weeds. The moonlight shines down on them, providing a brief moment of relief.

Derek (panting): "We… we made it out."

Stacey (still shaken): "He almost bit me!"

Tammy (rolling her eyes): "Yeah, and I saved your ass. Again."

Morgana (smiling faintly): "We were so close to the darkness…"

As the group regroups in the courtyard, they scan the area for a final way out. In the distance, they see the main gate leading out of the castle grounds. Brad gestures toward it, his voice filled with hope.

Brad (determined): "There! That’s the exit!"

Without wasting any more time, the group rushes toward the gate. The camera follows their frantic footsteps as they sprint across the courtyard. As they reach the gate, Tammy grabs the heavy iron latch and pulls it open with a loud creak.

Tammy (relieved): "We’re finally getting out of here!"

As the group races through the gate and out onto the foggy path leading away from the castle, the camera lingers on the castle behind them. The shadows inside seem to shift, and the faint red glow of Dracula’s eyes can be seen watching them from the balcony high above.

Narrator (mocking): "Don’t get too comfortable, kids. Dracula doesn’t like to lose."

The group keeps running down the path, their figures disappearing into the fog as the castle fades into the background. The camera lingers on the full moon above, casting an eerie light on the now-quiet scene.

As the group disappears into the night, the camera cuts to Dracula, who is now back inside the castle, standing before a massive portrait of himself in the main hall. He runs a hand over his cape, his eyes filled with simmering anger. His fingers curl into fists as he mutters darkly to himself.

Dracula (softly): "No one escapes Dracula. Next time, they will not be so lucky."

The camera zooms in on Dracula’s face, his eyes glowing an intense red, before the camera hits him in the face.

“Owwwwww!”