Chapter 5

Sharma residence:

Ishan's eyes sprang open, and a radiant smile spread across his face as he replayed the events of the previous night. The email from Elite Aesthetics still seemed surreal – "Congratulations, you've been selected as Personal Secretary"

He tossed off the covers, feeling like he was walking on air. This was the opportunity of a lifetime. Ishan's heart swelled with pride, knowing his hard work had paid off.

As he got ready for his first day, Ishan's mind whirled with anticipation. He knew he could not let go of this chance in vain, so he's going to neil it.

Ishan stepped into the kitchen, still basking in the glow of his new job. His brother Rahul, sipping coffee, looked up from his phone. His elder brother went to his office early today.

"Morning, his baby highness!" Rahul said, grinning. "Big day ahead?"

Ishan nodded, pouring himself a bowl of cereal. "First day as a secretary. Nervous but excited. Also don't address me with those cringe names"

Rahul raised an eyebrow. "Cringe, huh? I heard someone loved those names."

Ishan shrugged, face grew warmer."I don't know what you are talking about?"

As Ishan ate, Rahul leaned against the counter. "You're going to crush it. Just be yourself."

Ishan smiled, appreciating his brother's support. "Thanks, Bhai. Means a lot."

Their mother entered the kitchen, a warm smile on her face holding dahi sakkar, feeding him as good luck. "Ishan, beta, don't forget to take your lunch."

Ishan chuckled. "Ma, I'm not a kid anymore."

She playfully ruffled his hair. "You'll always be my kid."

As Ishan finished breakfast, Rahul handed him a folder. "Your 'how to be a perfect assistant a Guide', jokes"

Ishan laughed, scanning his documents from the folder. "Thanks, I totally forgot! You're the best."

With a spring in his step, Ishan grabbed his bag and headed out the door.

"Seize the day!" Rahul called after him.

****

Stepping into the crisp morning air, Ishan felt invigorated. Today marked the beginning of his dream job, and he was ready to seize every challenge.

As Ishan pedaled his bike through London's morning mist, the Thames River glistened like a serpent uncoiling from the city's heart. The financial district's steel giants loomed, their reflections shimmering in the water.

His brothers own many vehicles, expensive even! But this is what he preferred. Strolling through the roads, admiring mother nature. He felt invigorating by the serene morning.

Ishan locked up his bike outside Elite Aesthetics' headquarters in the financial district. He had cycled from his mansion in Shoreditch, enjoying the invigorating ride through London's bustling streets.

It's a 15-30 minute ride to EAs.

****

Elite aesthetics:

As Ishan stepped into the sleek lobby, the bright lights enveloped him, and his eyes adjusted slowly. The sound of Ron's familiar voice cut through the hum of conversation.

"Mr. Ishan, early on the first day!"

Ishan's face broke into a warm smile as he spotted Ron, resplendent in his tailored suit. 'well he is handsome'