Tuesday Truths

Hello <3
This is our Tuesday Truths!

How are your flowers? Healthy and beautiful? I hope so!
And if they're looking down, worry not my friend! Little Lue is here to help  ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

Once, a little flower looked down and thought to themselves, "I'm a petunia, I represent hate while those flowers symbolize positivity. Why was my seed planted?"
You see, this adorable petunia listens to the stories and knowledge about flowers. It heard that it symbolized negativity, it was how all gardeners saw it to be. They looked at the blurry reflection of the petunia in small blurry puddles.

But when I came with my water can, I saw this. So I sat on the grass near it and watered it, then I pointed to the puddle next to the petunia. It was the smallest but the only clear puddle, it was mostly overlooked.

The petunia looked at the puddle and saw itself, a showy trumpet-shaped flower. Bright and lively, scents the air with lovely fragrance.

The truth is, other people's perspectives sometimes come from blurry puddles. The clearest puddle for you will always be right next to you, but it's often too small for us to see.

Little flower,
you should know the true beauty lying inside of you ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

- Loving truly, Lucille