Friendship or Enemies // Pt 3

Ashton

'She changed Ashton.' Harry said for the seventh time in the past hour and a half.

Rolling my eyes, I head over to the living room and peak through the window to see if she's here yet. I turn to Harry and say, 'now. You have police on speed dial.. If anything happens you-'

'Harry's right Ash, she's a different person. Why else do you think mum hired her.' Lauren said, as she entered the room and sat on the couch.

Great. Why does everyone think she changed?!

Flinging my arms in the air, I was ready to say something when the doorbell rung and I shrieked in horror, and ran to the room next door.

Popping my head, I look over to Lauren who gave me the weirdest look. 'I'll get it.' She groaned and got up.

Then I heard 'Lauren! Hey.' The voice was slightly soothing.

Raising my eyebrows in confusion I stepped back from the kitchen. That can't be Kylie she doesn't sound like her the girl sounded like a saint!

Just then I stepped out to the livingroom where I was faced with the girl who hated me for 5 years. She did not look the same, she did not dress the same either!

'Well Irwin. We meet again don't we.'

How are ya'll liking this so far? Leave a comment :)