Pool day ☀️

After a whole day of playing with the guys I feel like I've genuinely made some friends.

" guys it's getting late, let's end the game and play again tomorrow" Ham suggested looking at Benny.
"Yeah okay fine, meet here at 10am!" He says and starts to grab his stuff and walk away.

I do the same to my surprise Benny started to catch up with me.
"Hi could I walk with you?".
"I would love to" I smile at him.
It was silent but not the awkward silence more of a comforting silence.

" I had a good time today, thank you for inviting me."
"Of course, are you gonna come tomorrow and play?" he says
" yeah I think so!".

We were now outside of my house
"well this is my house! I guess I better get inside"
"Yeah of course!" He pulls me in to a quick hug. I wave and smile while walking into the house.

The next morning

"what do you want" I say tired while covering my face with a pillow
" it's 9:45 are you coming? We're going to the sandlot" yeah yeah says stressed
I jump out of the bed and shouts for him to leave I sprint up and throw on some clothes. Run to the vanity grabs a lash curler and quickly put on some lipgloss. 5 minutes later I'm outside the door. "Finally let's go, you are so slow do you know that" he says while walking.

" I know whatever I'm outside now" i say while running up to him.
When we get there everyone is already sitting on the benches.
"Hi guys! We say synced"
"Heeeyy" they all groaned
"What's wrong y'all look sick" I say worried. " it's soooo hot" Kenny groans.
" stop complaining let's play" Benny says annoyed.
" no seriously it's to hot! Ham groans while wiping sweat off his face. Everyone nods and agrees.

I look at Benny with a sad expression.
" okay okay fine let's go to the pool"
Everybody cheers happily and starts walking to their houses.

I run up to my room and get my bag stuffs it with my towel and other supplies, I put on my bathing suit and my cover up . I run back down and out the door, I start walking to the pool, surprised I see Benny on a bike I run up to him and shout. "Hey! Can I ride with you" I say out of breath from running. "Yeah hop on" he lets out a small giggle. I hop on at the back and put my hands around his waist leaning on his back.

when we get there everyone already standing there waiting. I get off the bike and start to walk to the pool the boys following. I put my stuff down on a pool chair and starts to take of my
Cover up. I look around seeing the guys staring at my making me laugh. " stop staring weirdos" I say while giggling.

(the bikini) I jump into the pool making a big splash

(the bikini)
I jump into the pool making a big splash. I come up from the water and splash Benny in the face making him laugh and splashing me back and forth then I make a big splash making him grab my waist and drag both of us under water. When we both come up we make eye contact making me blush a little.

Squints is to busy staring at the hot life guard, so Kenny suggests we play a game, everyone agrees and I get up on Benny's shoulders and starts to try to push ham down underwater and I succeed. We play the game for a little bit and forget everything and everyone around us and the next thing we noticed is squints getting kicked out for making out with the life guard.

We all run out to our bikes and I get on Benny's. While riding our bikes everybody laughing at squints, bertham suggests we all sleep over at his house. Everyone agrees to be at his house around 8pm. Benny gives me a ride to my house and I get my stuff and start to walk to Berthams house which is just down the street.

I knock 2 times before he opens the door and lets me in. When I come In everyone's already sitting on the sofa, someone the floor. I make my way over to Benny and sits beside him. After a while of watching the movie Benny puts his head on my shoulder.
Later he falls asleep with his head still on my shoulder, because there wasn't enough room in the living room half the guys went and slept in berthams room.

I wake up in the middle of the night realizing that I'm sleeping on Benny with my head on his chest. I also realized I woke him up. "Hey what wrong?" He ask sounding worried.
"Nothing, I just randomly woke up also sorry for sleeping on you" I say awkward laughing.
"Don't worry" he smiles reassuring that it's okay. I lay my head on his chest and he gently brushes thru my head making me fall back to sleep.

( reference pic )

( reference pic )

Okayyy cuties!
What do you guys think??
I love writing this 😇