Chapter Three

Luke just sat in front of me with his phone, and his eyes focused on whatever was on his screen. I still think this is fake. Luke fucking Hemmings is sitting front of me, after he bullied me, and then proceeded to kiss me. But, he is now sitting in front of me.

"Why did you kiss me?" I wanted to slap myself as soon as the words left my mouth.

"What?" Luke's eyes shot up from his phone screen, and his face turned the darkest shade of red I'd ever seen.

"Why did you lock your lips with mine after you decided to stop hitting me?" I tried to avoid being hit again as much as possible.

"I don't know. Why do you have to be so fat?" My heart dropped as Luke's eyes widened.

"Oh." I let out a small stutter as I talked, and I ran downstairs to my mother and Luke's mother.

"Shit, Ashton I didn't mean it!" I could hear Luke's footsteps not far behind me.

"Mom, they need to leave." I yank on my mothers sleeve as my eyes begin to glisten with tears.

"What's wrong my little baby?" My mom pulled me into her lap as I cried into her chest, and then I heard Luke.

"Ashton, I didn't mean it." I felt another hand on my back, other my mothers.

"Lucas, what didn't you mean?" I feel like Luke's mom gave him a very stern look.

"I called Ashton fat." His voice lowered and he looked down.

"What the hell did I say to you? I said to quit calling people names!" Luke's mother hit him. A little harder than she should've. I looked up for a second as I saw Luke's eyes begin to water.

"I'm sorry mom." Luke stuttered slightly and he looked at me, wiping his eyes immediately.

"Say sorry before I beat your ass." Luke began to hiccup as he looked at me.

"I-I'm sorry Ashton." My mom set me on the counter, as she stood up, walking over to the cabinet.

"Now quit crying and go back upstairs with Ashton." Before I could hear or see anymore, I felt Luke pick me up. I didn't resist, and I just laid my head on his shoulder.

"Ashton I'm so sorry." I held onto Luke tightly, and he rubbed my back. I just nodded my head and sighed.

"It's okay Luke. I've known that for years." Luke set me on the bed, and I turned away from him. I then heard three very surprising words, that I've never heard from another persons mouth besides my relatives.

"Ashton, I love you."

********************
I woke up an hour later, and Luke was curled up next to me. He slept so peacefully with his hand draped over my chest. He looked so beautiful.

"Ash!" My mother yelled for me, and I carefully slipped out from Luke's grip. I went to leave, but not before I gave Luke a small kiss.

"I love you, my prince..." I smiled small and headed down the stairs to see what my mother needed.

"Ash, get Luke. It's time for dinner." I nodded and just ran up the stairs to grab Luke, but he was already heading down.

"Oh, hi luke!" I stood in front of him but he shoved me out of the way.

"Get the fuck out of my way, Ashton." His expression was tired and obviously I had done something to upset him, but dinner was right around the corner and I know our parents would make us sit next to each other.