The Unknown

Chapter 1
(Edited)

My name is Kelsey Stewart, I am 17 yrs old currently in High school. I only have one older brother and his name is Jake Stewart. He has always been protective and has the perfect definition of being irresponsible. That's why Jake has been looking for a job while I have to study hard enough in order for me to get a better job and earn money.

*~*

I went straight to my locker to get stuffs that I need for my next class. I'm am not exactly jolly type which means I don't care if there are new trends and recent updates about hot boys or lame gossips.

"Hi Kesley!"

Yes, that's my best friend Ashley. She is basically like my sister from another mother and I can always trust her and assure that she is always there for me especially at my worst.

"What's up babe?" I smiled

"So guess what?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Ashley is the 'Gossip Nerdy' she is always updated with the latest rumors and gossips in this school.

"What?" I asked

I am positive this is about a new guy in school.

"It's all over school that there's a new guy in school"

Ding! Ding! One point for me.

I chuckled at her "okay Gossip Nerdy tell me something I don't know. Every new guy in here is always hot for you" as I draped my arms over shoulder to squeeze her.

"Yeah whatever, I know, but seriously Kels, he is not just hot, he is super ultra mega hot" she rolled her eyes at me and playfully slap my arm "and no! Not all new kid I find is hot. I mean look at Billy kels"

I laughed "okay no need to go beast mode on me right now. Anyways, who is this super ultra mega hot guy you're talking about?"

"Well, I haven't seen him exactly, but I hope we have the same class — or at least one" she chuckled

"Then how are you so sure that this guy is hot if you haven't seen him?" I looked at her weirdly and rolled my eyes.

She rolled her eyes "Since when are the people wrong Kels? Everyone's judgmental, they know how to tell a difference from a hot guy and a hobo looking one"

I was about to say something but she cut me off "and besides, he's the most talked about guy compared to all new ones who come here" she adds

I scoffed "well, whoever the new kid is will be the least of my concern for today"

"You'll drop your jaw once you see him"

"You haven't even met this guy or seen him. Maybe he looks like your ex" I smirked and bumped her shoulders

She groaned "Don't ever bring Bash up again I swear" as I laughed at her. Bash was her boyfriend, they like dated for 2 weeks and then never spoke to each other again because she's was rushing things with him which she felt really embarrassed.

Riiiiing!

"Third bell, gotta go!" I hugged her goodbye.

"See yah babe! See you in last period" she walked and headed to her class.