The car crash

Soon after the crash, Autumn and the paramedics were racing to the hospital in hopes of saving Autumn, while Winter was lucky to come out with only a few cuts and bruises.

While I was able to get checked on the site, Autumn wasn't so lucky. I wish I could ride with her, but the paramedics are working on her. Once Autumn was stable enough to be transported to the hospital, they got going straight away. She was unresponsive, I say while sniffing, when I realize I have no car, medical bills, and a newborn to take care of. I think as the thought of all that overwhelmed me.

I finally decided to call my mom to take me to the hospital.

Once arriving, I go to the front desk to see the receptionist. "Hi," I say. "I'm looking for my partner. They were rushed after a car crash."

Once I got the room number, I go there as quickly as possible, but first, I get my sweet baby girl signed out. Then, I go see Autumn.

She's on life support, laying in bed lifeless with a blood transfusion, a tube in her nose, and an IV.

I sit next to her with our sweet baby girl. I take her hand, help her stroke the baby's girl's hair, and say, "I'm not naming her without you, love," as the machines help her breathe.

NA
I deeply apologise hope you like it please don't kill me bestie