Maven and Izuku: bearer's of Destiny

Maven Garek wasn't just any normal quirk user; no, his quirk was meant to be the equal and Opposite of Izuku's.
Where Izuku could create a dimensional space and expand it to control the world around him Maven could use his quirk to push and pull as well as create a repulse around himself he could also create Lightning from energy, and he has also welded a sword exactly like izuku's a M.V.S.B. ( Molecular Vibration Superheated Blade,) he was also trained in the martial arts his fighting style being Bajiqaun, Kyokushin-kai, Judo, and Savate,
The reason was because he trained to be the anti-thesis to the one his Quirk was called Tachyon Force. After all, it made him an unstoppable killing weapon with his power and speed, as well as his sword and fist, so when he saw Todoroki come up and attack Izuku during the next day of school, he watched expectantly.
The boy came at Izuku, and In a split second, Izuku had his sword level with Todoroki's throat with the fire and ice user pinned underneath his boot.
" Never do that again, or I'll chop your head clean off," said Izuku with a smile.
During the next school class, they got to decide their hero names.
Ninety decided to call herself meta-jumper, Ryuujin Lee decided to call himself Demonic Hand Minerva O'Hare dubbed herself Divine Fist, Maven Galek decided to call himself photon-slayer,
Everyone was surprised by the bold choice of a name. "That name is so Ronin," said the school members.
The rest of the class chose names. Bakugo chose the name Demolition Man, Todoroki chose his first name as his hero name, Shōto, and finally, the last member of the class, Izuku Midoriya, dubbed himself By the name Ippon-no-shishio, master of the one.
" Funny I would've gone with the name Ice-burn," said Izuku.
Shōto clicked his tongue at Izuku.
Maven Garek walked up to Izuku.
" You trained under Morpheus Zephyranthes right?" Asked Maven.
" How do you know my master's name," asked Izuku.
" I trained under him as well for about a year around the time I was ten; he told me that if I meet a green-haired boy named Izuku to inform him about the Zion Organization," said Maven.
" Zion...Organization?" Asked Izuku.
" Where the Agency persecutes the One, the Zion organization protects that person, and with every generation having the One, there will be a personal partner to the One called the Force; I am the force," said Maven.
Izuku then asked him.
" Is there an antithesis to the one?" Asked Izuku.
" It's called the Plague; it is a quirk that allows one to possess anybody via this symbiotic sludge and can only be stopped by the welder of it or, if the possessed person gets hurt really bad, a kick to the nuts or a liver blow is really useful," said Maven.
" Well that explains why you have a *S.M.V.S," said Izuku.
( Superheated Molecular Vibration Sword,)
" Unlike yours, however, mine is themed after a Chokuto, a samurai sword modeled after a Chinese straight sword," said Maven.
The two then decided to have a quick spar.
____________________________________
The two entered a blank room that seemed to be ripped straight out of a fighting game which was a training room for heroes to have at it with one another.
Izuku and Maven agreed to only use their swords with the safety on, meaning no vibration or heat; the two were dressed in their hero gear.

( Neo from The Matrix:reloaded for reference to Izuku's hero outfit)