the exams begin or heroes band together

Ninety and Izuku were placed in two different positions in the city.
Izuku and ninety knew they would be too powerful put together so they planned on working separately.
Ninety and the group rushed into the city to deal with the robot she blasted several enemies with a Fire ball destroying them with her flames one enemy came at her she grabbed him by the leg and span him around so fast she levitated in the air before letting him go into the sky.
Nintey pulled out her power hammer and began bashing through several enemies.
(Meanwhile.)
Izuku dashed through the city translocating between different positions and delivering Flaming punches and kicks into the robots center of mass he also threw a cyclone straight that blasted through the robots in a huge gale.
Izuku noticed a large Number of three pointers and he pulled out his pistols firing off pulse bullets at them blasting them to bits.
The other students who had been battling alongside him sweat dropped.
Tenya Ida had been moving fast with his engine quirk and even he could hardly keep up with Izuku.
'So does he have a speed quirk, or an Elemental Quirk?' he pondered while tearing through an enemy using a Expert Sobat the jumping spin kick hit the robot into the air before he used a Bruce lee style flying kick to destroy it.
( Back to ninety,)
Ninety slammed a flaming backhand into an enemy robot so hard it blew up on contact.
She noticed Bakugo was doing a bunch of Damage to the surrounding area.
' doesn't he care about the city,...oh wait I forgot he's a sociopath he doesn't care about nothing but himself,' thought ninety as she dodged an enemy 3 pointer and used a Thunderbolt Axe kick to destroy it she had not only inherited her father's fire powers and her mother's ability to transcend into virtual reality she also learned her uncle's thunder techniques.
Ninety decided to cheat a little she turned her body into a vessel of data and Dove into the robots programming shutting them down before possessing one and beating the crap out of others.
Eventually she returned to the physical room and smirked.
Bakugo and Todoroki who were in her block sweat dropped.
' i am so in love with her right now,' they both thought.
Just then there was a loud rumble.
( Back to Izuku)
Izuku had managed to break down several enemies before he turned to see the large behemoth coming towards them; " that thing's huge," said Izuku.
He drew his vibration sword and activated its super heated blade.
He noticed that everyone had escaped however he heard a cry and saw a brown haired girl along with a curvy girl trying to free the girls leg with her pole-arm.
Izuku entered his dimensional space and moved fast he flipped the stone that pinned the girls ankle and moved her to safety he then moved the other girl to safety before he returned to his previous position and returned to normal space.
Izuku held his sword and he dashed forward he cut the enemy down using several cuts slashes before forming a star of David with a Christian cross inside it this was his ultimate sword skill called Salvation Slash he had named most of his sword skills after theological and philosophical names such as the next move he used he generated a wind current as he slashed his enemy before cleaving upwards creating a gap in the ground a mile wide, before generating fire around the blade and swiping the opposite direction of the wind attack then bringing it down creating a crater.
" Fu-Rin-Kan-Zan*" (* wind valley Fire mountain named after a philosophy Founded in Bushido the samurai code of conduct,)
Like it's name suggests Izuku generated a wind from his sword to amplify cutting, then drives his sword into the ground cleaves upward creating a Valley, he generated a flame to tear through his enemies, them he cleaves downward creating a crater like that on a mountain.
The result was a four way cut that formed a cross shaped pattern on the behemoth of a robot before it fell apart limbs dissected before being cut into quarters and falling apart.
Izuku floated to the ground using the sky dash ability landing next to the girls.
" Are you two okay?" Izuku asked.
" Yes we're fine but this girl here sprained her ankle," said the curvy girl.
Izuku nodded " let me see that," said the green haired street samurai.
Izuku activated his focused sight and he reached down grabbing the girls ankle using his powers he began to reset the ankle and strengthen it before healing it and then he looked up at her " how was that?" Asked Izuku.
" It's much better but what did you do?" She asked.
" I reset the bones and rebuilt the structure on your ankle to be good as new," said Izuku.
" You can do that, just what is your Quirk?!" Asked the curvy girl.
" Basically I can control dimensional space and molecular structures such as density and velocity," said  Izuku.
" Wow?" Said the two.
" By the way; I'm Izuku, Izuku Midoriya," he introduced himself.
" Izuku I'm Momo Yaoyorozu," said the curvy girl in a composed manner.
" And I'm Ochako Uraraka," said the brown haired girl in a super excited manner.