𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 (Jeff's origin story)

In a quiet suburban town, there lived a typical teenager named Jeff. He shared a home with his mother, Margaret, his father, Peter, and his younger brother, Liu. Life was simple and predictable until the day they moved to a new neighborhood, a change brought on by Peter's recent promotion. At thirteen, Jeff was excited about the fresh start, but soon after settling in, an unsettling feeling began to creep into his mind, though he brushed it aside.The following day, Jeff and Liu found themselves at an empty bus stop, waiting for their ride to school. Out of nowhere, three boys—Randy, Troy, and Keith—approached them with menacing intent. They brandished a knife and demanded Liu's wallet. In that moment, the strange feeling in Jeff's head intensified, and without thinking, he sprang into action, confronting the bullies. To his own surprise, he fought them off, leaving them stunned and Liu wide-eyed. As the school bus arrived, the brothers hurried away, believing they had escaped unscathed.However, the next morning brought a harsh reality. Police officers knocked on their door, accusing Jeff and Liu of attacking the trio without cause. Despite Jeff's desperate attempts to explain that they had been mugged, the officers dismissed his claims. Facing the prospect of being sent to a correctional facility for a year, Jeff felt the weight of the world on his shoulders. Just as he was about to be taken away, Liu stepped forward, brandishing a knife and claiming responsibility for the incident. He showed the officers the bruises on his arms as proof, and in a heartbreaking twist, Liu was taken instead of Jeff, leaving his brother engulfed in despair.Days turned into a blur of guilt and loneliness for Jeff. The burden of his brother's sacrifice weighed heavily on him. Then, on a Saturday morning, his mother urged him to attend a neighbor's birthday party, hoping it would lift his spirits. Reluctantly, Jeff agreed, and for a brief moment, the festivities distracted him from his troubles. But the reprieve was short-lived. Randy, Troy, and Keith crashed the party, their eyes filled with fury as they sought revenge. Jeff, feeling cornered, attempted to reason with Randy, convinced that the odds were now even. Little did he know, the confrontation would lead him down a path he never anticipated.he got to beat them and they got his brother sent to the Juvenile Detention Center, but Randy dismisses this as he claims "I don't go for even, I go for winning".Randy unleashed a savage assault on Jeff, while Troy and Keith kept the terrified parents and children at gunpoint, ensuring no one could intervene. In the midst of the chaos, Randy seized a bottle of vodka and shattered it against Jeff's skull, drenching him in the potent liquid. As Jeff struggled to regain his footing, Randy taunted him relentlessly, demanding he fight back. But when Jeff finally managed to rise, Randy's cruel words cut deeper than any blow, declaring that Liu would rot in prison and that Jeff should be ashamed for his inaction.Fueled by rage, Jeff retaliated, delivering a brutal punch to Randy's chest that sent him crashing to the ground, his heart faltering in a final, fatal rhythm. Troy and Keith, consumed by fury at the loss of their friend, opened fire on Jeff, but their bullets found only air. As their ammunition dwindled, Jeff cunningly led them to the bathroom, where he dealt them fatal wounds.In the heat of the struggle with Keith, a tub of poorly homemade acid spilled over Jeff. The liquid engulfing Jeff in what felt like a hot burning flame that he could not extinguish. In a desperate attempt to escape, he stumbled down the stairs, collapsing as the pain consumed him.When Jeff regained consciousness, he found himself in a sterile hospital room, his body wrapped in bandages. His mother stood by his side, revealing that Liu was being released from prison after witnesses had implicated Randy in his wrongful conviction. Weeks passed, and as the doctors removed Jeff's bandages, they unveiled a face forever altered, a grotesque reflection of his pain. Strangely, Jeff embraced his new appearance, and when his family expressed concern, the doctors reassured them it was merely a side effect of the painkillers.Later they went home after Jeff's recovery and everything was supposed to be fine however, that night Jeff's mother awoke to a chilling sight: her son in the bathroom, carving a sinister smile into his cheeks. Realization struck her like a thunderbolt—Jeff had slipped into madness, and she knew he posed a danger that could not be ignored. When she confided in Jeff's father, he overheard their conversation and, in a fit of rage, turned on his own father, ready to unleash the darkness that had taken hold of him. He immediately launched himself onto his mom latching on to her back stabbing her repeatedly, once he got off he chased his dad and threw the knife hitting his calf and he immediately fell over. Jeff's grin immediately widened into a creepier smile pulling the knife out and going to the kitchen to grab the salt shaker, he poured all the salt into his wound and then when he thought he would finally get to die Jeff stabbed him in the chest.Somehow Liu was still sleeping during the slaughter so Jeff walked into the room and sliced Liu's jaw aiming for his throat. Once Liu woke up he tried to run away but he tripped making Jeff stab him in the back repeatedly saying what's now his known phrase "Go to sleep."