Return?

Heya, my beautiful people! How's fall going? 🧡 I hope you're enjoying the season properly, spending cosy evenings in your candle-lit room (or, perhaps, a cafe), reading a book with a cup of your warm comfort drink and some glazed cinnamon rolls.
Or maybe just working your ass off at school and stressing over assignments, like me...

Anyways, don't know bout you, but I am THRILLED to see the new "Terrifier" movie. There's just something so exciting about seeing the movies get better and better quality and scenario-wise. I can not wait to watch it and get traumatized once again.

It's so weird to return to this story after almost two years from when I first started writing it. When I watched "Terrifier" for the first time, my head was overflowing with various thoughts and scenarios, and that's why I created the fanfic.

Now, after I've lived two rather adventurous years and completely left the story and Wattpad behind, I'm thinking of coming back. Some of ya'll seemed to be really invested, asking if there will be a chapter next Halloween.

Let me tell you one thing. A year ago, around October, I was wondering if I should write a festive chapter. But I left the idea hanging in my head. Now all these comments got me thinking if I should continue, and that's why I'm here.

So, I was wondering if It'd be worth writing a sequel. Of course, it wouldn't be long, and I'd most likely be making some changes (switching from 1st to 3rd person and giving y/n a proper name).

Looking forward to the spooky season. I'll be waiting for your thoughts! <3