CHAPTER ONE

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
THE LAST KINGDOM
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ─── ❛ alliances

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ THE LAST KINGDOM𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ─── ❛ alliances

SKIN AND BONES ₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ the last kingdom ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦ Wessex╭ ᘒ ✦

Sighs left Valeria's lips as she lifted her arm, her sword clashing against Aldhelm's. Their words clashed together as Valeria stepped back, almost tripping over her own feet.

That gave Aldhelm the opportunity to swiftly move his sword to the side of Valeria's neck, a pant leaving his lips. "Dead."

Valeria groaned, lowering her arms as she panted heavily. "You are more experienced than I." She pushed her curls out of her face. "I am better with my bow." She complained, sheathing her sword in its holder around her waist.

"You cannot attack a Dane with an arrow from a close range, Lady." Aldhelm grinned as he sheathed his on sword, clapping his hands behind him.

Valeria rolled her eyes, shaking her head as she stared at him. "I can if I willed it." She hummed, shrugging her shoulders with a grin. "And it is not like I will be in battle, my brother would not let me." She crossed her arms over her chest with a sigh. "He only allows me to train with you."

"Incase you happen to run into a Dane." Aldhelm simply explained, grin on his face as he stepped forwards. "And if that will ever the case, you need to get better."

Valeria scoffed, moving forwards to whack his arm with a grin. "You are lucky you are my friend." She chuckled, tilting her head to the side. "Now, I mush excuse myself and get ready." She sighed, looking up at him. "We have a wedding on our hands."

Valeria had arrived at Winchester, having watched how everyone reacted to seeing her brother

She firmly remained beside Aldhelm, smiling down at the children that waved at them with joy.