𝗢𝗡𝗘

Ethan's POV

"ETHAN REYES GET UP!" I quickly woke up, too quick and fell off my bed.

"Fuck." I groan. Every morning I hate that nigga Jay for waking me up like a military sergeant. I grab ma phone and check the time, I got 30 minutes to get ready.

I sighed and got up off the floor and went to the bathroom to wash my face. My period ended last night so I'm good until then.
David came in blasting TGIF by GloRilla on his bluetooth that I got him on his birthday a week ago. It's to early fa dis. "Nigga turn it down!" I yell while brushing my teeth.

"Sixty thousand fans came to see me do my dance! Got a million and one haters, and they all can kiss my ass!" David sung, more like shouted. I frowned and ignored his ass.

After getting ready in about 10 minutes I checked myself out in the mirror, "oouuu you lookin' fine taday!" I praised myself while getting my long curls to act right i was finna let them down today. I wore a white long sleeved shirt with blue light washed stacked jeans and my air force ones. calm luh fit but i like it.

I quickly grabbed my backpack and head downstairs to get the last m&m yogurt. Music was still blasting and i open the fridge to see the last one, i quickly grab it with a goofy smile on ma face. "Who got you smiling like that?" Jay asks.

I close the fridge and get a spoon, "Obviously not a person." David says and I mug him cause who was he to say that those he was right?
I hear Jay chuckle and i devour this yogurt with m&ms.

"Yo, notti!" i heard my name being said and i turn to look at David then at his phone. Darrien was on the facetime screen and i smile and wave with food still in my mouth. "Yeah?"

"Did you know theres new students coming to our school?" He asks. I shrugged because new students came almost every week.

"and?" I ask, confused. "Its twins, both boys. You might aswell find yaself a man." Darrien says, laughing.

This nigga thinks is funny? I mug him while him and David tease me. I ate a lot for breakfast and I don't regret it at all. David drove us to school in his white jeep. I always thought jeeps were ugly but im start to like em a bit. Music was blasting and this nigga named david kept pushing me while singing, it's 7 in the morning, don't start.

We got to school and I put my backpack away in my locker then got my phone and airpods. I met up with the gang and tho most of us were tired we talked about what's been happening which replenished our energy a bit. Kamaya, my bestest best friend said, "Ethan, you should give one of the twins a chance, come on!" That got attention and i roll my eyes trying to seem annoyed but how could i not smile around Kamaya? She was like a second mom to me.

ᴋᴀᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴅᴀᴠɪꜱ/ᴋᴀᴍ/ᴍᴀʏᴀ/ᴋᴀʏ17ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴛʜᴀɴɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴛꜱ5'7ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴘʟᴀʏꜱ ᴠᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀꜱᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ

17
ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ
ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴛꜱ
5'7
ʟᴏʏᴀʟ
ᴘʟᴀʏꜱ ᴠᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀꜱᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ

"Just give em a chance," Roscoe says. Right before i was about to tell him im taking a break from relationships Jayda says, "You said you would take a month break from relationships, it's been A YEAR!"

I went quiet, feeling called out. "emm." was the only thing I said. ""emmm" what?" Dudelyo mocks and i mug him only gaining a chuckle from him. i roll my eyes.

"Guys, it's not even that dee-"

"It is that deep! You promised only a month." Janayia and the other's say but in similar word, talking over each other. I huff, "OK. I'll give one of them a chance."

They look at me as if im sum type of alien, "i take that ba-"

They all burst into a commotion congratulating me. I roll my eyes and walk to my first class since the bell rang like a minute ago. Kamaya walks next to me because we have all the same classes together. "Are you actually going to give them a chance or are you just saying that?" She asks, oo lord she knew me too well.

Now I didn't want to ditch my plans and nod, "yes, only if they attractive tho." I say. She squeals in excitement and i couldn't help but feel a pang of excitement tho i didn't show it for various reasons.

ᴊᴀɴᴀʏɪᴀ/ᴊᴀʏᴊᴀʏ165'5ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ᴛᴇᴀᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘᴀʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀᴇᴛʜᴀɴ'ꜱ "ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ"That's all for this chapter! Ima make chapter 2 right now

ᴊᴀɴᴀʏɪᴀ/ᴊᴀʏᴊᴀʏ
16
5'5
ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴ
ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ
ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ᴛᴇᴀ
ᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘᴀʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ'ꜱ "ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ"

That's all for this chapter! Ima make chapter 2 right now.

💍