𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: Yall David and Ethan are intersex but only have 😽 and not the 🍒 and here's Jayda since i forgot to do her last chapter!!

ᴊᴀʏᴅᴀ
16
ʜᴀꜱ ɢʟᴀꜱꜱᴇꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴇᴍ
ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴍᴀɴ
5'6
ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇꜱᴛ
ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ꜰʟᴀɢ ꜰᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ

𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Right now I'm in history class jotting down some notes but also passing papers to Kamaya. She loves me 😊 . Mrs. Whiteney told me to keep the extra copy she gave me in case the new kid walked in but I didn't think he would even show up. All of a sudden the new kid walks in my mouth slightly drops, he's so fine! I quickly close my mouth and he introduces himself while im blushing like a cheerleader near a jock.

𝗕𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘁'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I walked into the classroom and Mrs. Whitney welcomes me. The whole class looks at me and that doesn't bother me, i know im fine 👍🏾 . I had on my black nike sweat shorts that were as long as regular basketball shorts, a black t, white socks, and Jordan 4's black cats. Nothing too special. It was my turn to introduce myself and so i did. "Name's Bryant Smith, i play football and my favorite color is Black as you can tell."

Mrs. Whitney then gave me a warm smile, "well Bryant, we're all glad you could join us today. Ethan raise your hand." she says.

A boy with long curls rose his hand up and i slightly nod, knowing that's where ima sit. "You can sit next to him." Mrs. Whitney says and i walk over to my desk and sit in my seat.

(for now Bryant is gonna call Ethan long curls because he forgot his name 😝 )

Long curls then hands me a paper, i take it with a small, "Thank you." He nods and I take my mechanical pencil out and wrote my name on the paper then started jotting down the notes.

I answered the questions on the papers that i missed and this shi was easy. Within 3 minutes i catch up with the class and everything was chill. I noticed some stares but ignored em since it's not my problem.

Soon that class was over and i packed up to leave, it was cold in the mf! I went over to my locker and got my black hoodie on then went to my calculus class.

𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I couldn't keep my eyes off him, he was just so fine and smelled like coconut with shea butter. And he was tall like beanstalk tall! Kamaya caught up with me at my locker. "I saw everything.." she whispers like she's won the lottery. "The way you looked at him, Ethan you're in love."

I tried protesting but my mouth spoke for me, "I might be.." I quickly look down and cover my face with my hands, "oh god .. i dont know." i mumble.

Kamaya laughs and hugs me, "You'll be alright, he seems nice too." She comforts me. I huff once she pulled away from the hug, I havent felt like this in a loooooong time.

Just then, Kennedy comes along. "Guys!! The new kid Carter is so finnee." she whined when she said fine then realized what was happening. All 3 of us made eye contact and didnt even have to speak.

"Ethan you like someone?!" Kennedy was shocked and happy. "SHHH!" I hush her since she's too loud.

"No! This happens once a million years, how can i not be excited?" She has a point tho.

"Guys lets just go to claaasss." I groan and walk away feeling embarrassed and they both followed along, telling me that I was blushing. Ugh, these kids.

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴄʟᴇᴏ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍꜱ185'7ɢʏᴍɴᴀꜱᴛᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴜʀꜱᴇꜱ

18
5'7
ɢʏᴍɴᴀꜱᴛ
ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ
ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴜʀꜱᴇꜱ

𝗕𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘁'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I met up with Carter and we were simply talking in front of Mr. White's room door, he was my calculus teacher and he was chill. Carter wore nothing different from me but color he on a white t, gray nike sweat shorts, white socks, and Jordan 4 retro pure money's. All of the sudden we see 3 other trying to enter, "excuse us." Black hair says and we move out the way. I quickly glance at Long curls and see Brown skin behind him. Long curls seemed shy and looked out the ground. Ok ?.

(Black hair is Kamaya and Brown skin is Kennedy)

Brown skin looks at Carter with a smile and Carter smiles, did this nigga already have a girl?! "Was good Kennedy?" Carter asks, ohh so it's Kennedy. The other 2 already went in the class room.

"Hey Carter." She says and enters the class room. I give Carter the look, "so what's going on?" Carter chuckles and shrugs.

"I met her at the mall yesterday shopping for a purse and i bought it for ha and got ha number then today we met again and we're already talking. It's a win, win." He explains.

I was impressed, "Nah, you got motion twin." We dabbed up and he left then i entered the class room.

𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
It was time for lunch and not to my surprise Edot was friends with the twins and they sat at our table. Ok it was nerve wracking and this nigga named Bryant sat next to me! I didn't feel that hungry so i got myself some Coke. Bryant did talk to me and he was chill but i couldnt help and feel intimidated by his presence.

(Bryant got infinite aura 😎 ... yall please forgive me 😭😭)

"Ethan?" Bryant repeats after I tell him my name. I nod, "yeah but everyone calls me notti." I said.

"I like Ethan better." He says almost in a voice that made it seem like i had no other choice but to agree with him.

I'm wet.

We talked a bit more and he quickly took my Coke and began drinking it. I gasp and take it away cause who dare takes MY Coke? He laughs, his smile and laugh was so attractive.

At the end of the day our Chemistry teacher put us together for a project due next week and while at my locker, talking to Kamaya about him HE walks up. "Can i have your number for the project?" His voice was deep yet gentle.

Fuck me good till I can't speak.

"Uh yes, here." We swap phones and I put my number in it and my contact name as '#1🌎🫀' for fun and give him back his phone. I get my phone back and his contact name was Bryant.

I hear him slightly chuckle, "alright see you later my numba 1." he gave me a slight smirk and i just stood there blushing.

I turn to Kamaya, she was shocked yet excited. "Kamaya am i alive?!" I ask and she laughs while nodding.

anyway guys that's all for taday i might upload more tomorrow!

💍