Famous boy..

[ I'm back... sorry for late update....hope you enjoy reading!]

************

After one week ...
jhope and their geng be a famous boy at school.. Half girl at that school like Him and know him ... but jhope is too kind and friendly.. he just being anyone friend... meanwhile eunji being jealous just of that.... she can't see jhope with another girl so happy.. she sick look at it...

eunji and jhope now is a best friend... eunji have some feeling at jhope but she don't want to confess it....

at class...

jhope enter the class with happy face because he want to see eunji .... jhope seat at his place and see eunji reading book .... jhope know his friend... went his friend reading she is in another word... she read with focus .. jhope sit next eunji and look and eunji face ... jhope wondering why eunji wear glasses without lenses.. he just stare at eunji until she noticed that someone stare at her.. she look at jhope with a confuse face..

jhope and eunji talk.....

eunji : what are you doing??
jhope : stare at you..(still looking at eunji)
eunji : why?? is it have something at my face???
jhope : there is nothing at your face.. i just wondering why you wear glasses?? can you tell me why??
eunji : nothing special about it.. just forget it..
jhope : no!! i want to know to!!
eunji : huhhh... the story is like this...

start story...

when i in the middle school, everyone don't like me because im not pretty .. and then they start to call me nerd girl .. im so sad to hear it but i have to be strong.. so i decided to wear this big glasses...

end story...

jhope : but you look pretty if you remove this glasses..( took off eunji glasses and give her a mirror) see.... it look good without it...
eunji : ermmm... if you say that.. i will do that... thanks..
jhope : okok...

end class eunji see jhope with some other girl together... she feel a bit jelous but quickly clam down went jhope see her... she quickly run and just go without looking back...

jhope wonder why eunji run away from him... and eunji face look sad and angry at me... why she being like this... did i do something wrong???

*******************

[ sorry for late update... im so busy .... and im sorry cuz my english is broken]
Thanks for reading...