Go away!!!

[hope you like it]
[sorry late update :)]

them searching jimin at his house but he is not there..
until something happened..

eunji got a call from unknown number..and she just answer it..

eunji and the call..

eunji : hello..
unknown : if you wanna jimin alive .. just give jhope to me and i will return jimin ..
eunji : are you jiyeon ??
unknown : hahhhahha... yeaa... i will wait for you tonight at 10 behind school ... you must come with jhope too.. bye then..
eunji : waitttt!!! (it too late she done hang up)

eunji tell jhope everything and and jhope feel mad at that bitch girl so he call police and tell everything too and make a plan ..

when the time is coming ...
jhope and eunji arrived at the back school and see jimin in pain lay on the floor and all his body is wet with blood..

jhope want to protect jimin but all jiyeon members come out from hide...

jiyeon talk..

jiyeon : oohh.. my honey is come.. thanks bitch..(she said to eunji)
jhope : what the fuck are you doing ??!!!!?
jiyeon : i want you babe?? so just this way can make me with you..
(eunji just silent .. she can't do anything and just wait police to came)
jhope : what??!! i never like you !!!
jiyeon : (come closer to jhope) babe don't be like this.... tonight we have to play .... I'm ready for it... i always ready to do anything with you...
jhope : play!!? play what??!! i never want with you!!! you're such a bitch!!!
jiyeon : (said to her guys..) hey.. hit that girl until i said stop..
(that guy do jiyeon favor .. jhope want to protect eunji but jiyeon ask her another guy to hold me tight so I can't go.)
jiyeon : honey (closer to jhope again) I'm here ... that damn girl have to die .. so you have me..
jhope : i don't w- hrmmp.. (when jhope about to finished his sentence jiyeon kiss him very long.. but jhope not kiss back he just close his mouth. until something happen....)

(meanwhile jhope hands are hold by that guy jhope can move his leg... so jhope just kick jiyeon leg make her stop kiss jhope and fell at the floor..)
jiyeon : what the fuck you just doing to me?? I'm not hurting you but why you hurting me??
jhope : bitch!!! not hurt you say.. you hurt my heart... you break my heart... ahhhhhh... go away from my live... i don't want to see you!!!!!!
jiyeon : hahahahaha... do you think i want to do that?? hahahaha... after you do my favor..
jhope : what such a favor is it??!! i don't want too...
jiyeon : hahahaha... fuck me..
jhope : what??!!!?? never !!!!!
jiyeon : or i gonna rape you...
jhope : nooooo!!!!!
jiyeon : (said to her guy) put him at the empty class there... i gonna make him fuck me...
eunji : nooooo!!!!!
jiyeon : hahhhahhaa... he is mine now... he gonna give me a baby soon and i will make him marry me..hahhhahh..(say to her guy to stop hit eunji)
eunji : that can't happen..
jiyeon : ofc yess... you see now... hahahah... i gotta go. my honey is wait for me.. I'm excited for it... thank eunji ahh...
eunji : noooooo!!!! why you do this to me!!!?!!
jiyeon : cuz i love jhope and i want he is only mine forever....
eunji : hahhhahhhahah... never.. hahahhaha..
jiyeon : (confused why eunji laugh)
eunji : it too late hahahaha..

(the police come and just do their work and ambulance came to help too)

jiyeon last talk to eunji ...

jiyeon : wow... you're win...
eunji : please stop it now ... too many man here ... you can choose someone else...
jiyeon : (cry) I'm sorry ... I'm such an idiot...

(and the police just take them all go ... the policeman sent we at the hospital so we just wait for jimin to wake...)

eunji pov

I'm soo relieved that i can see them again... i love them ... jimin ahh sorry for late come... jhope i love you and just don't leave me okay..

[continue]
(hope you like it)