Jealous..

At the night..

jhope House...

jhope want to massage eunji but he feel weird because eunji ignore him at school ... Then he just thinking why eunji ignore him and fall asleep...

eunji house..

she was thinking about what happen at school.. she wondered why jhope with that girl... Are he have some scandal or what?? Then she fall asleep ..

In the morning ..
At school..

eunji reach early because that day her turn to clean the class.. she start her work until she notice that someone is watching her ... she think that jhope but went she see it ... she wondered who is that boy... That boy walk to eunji and talk to eunji...

eunji and boy talk...

boy : hi...
eunji : hi....(with worried face)
boy : my name is jimin... don't worry im not hurting you.. im just want be your friend... can I ??
eunji : ermmm.... why you want to be my friend??
( i change boy to jimin )
jimin : i don't know why.. i just wanna be your friend... that it...
eunji : is that so... ermm ok..
jimin : yeaahh.. Finally i can be your friend...
eunji : why so happy??
jimin : cuz i want be your friend long time ago but finally i got it now..
(jhope arrive and look at eunji with the other guy.... he jealous and wondered why that guy with eunji...)
eunji : ermmm ... ok that all... you can go to your class...( wave jimin and look at jhope reading book... and she wondered why jhope not greet him..)
jimin : ok then ....

end talk......

eunji go sit next to jhope and greet her...

eunji and jhope talk..
(that time is still early..)

eunji : hi...
jhope : hmmm...
eunji : what are you doing now??
jhope : reading...( he answer simple)
eunji : ermm... are you in a bad mood now??(stared at jhope)
jhope : hmmm...( still looking at book)
eunji : let's go breakfast...( with hope face)
jhope : hrmm... i don't wa-
(before jhope complete his sentence eunji pull his hand with her and go to cafe for breakfast..)
eunji : come on ... im alone now please go with me....
jhope : hurmm.. ok.. ( with now interest face)

at cafe...

eunji buy her and jhope coffee and many food....

eunji and jhope talk...

eunji : eat that...
jhope : okk... thanks.
eunji : ermmm... why you bad mood just now...
jhope : nothing...
eunji : huhh... tell me..( shaking jhope arms and do cute face that make jhope blushing and give up)
jhope : im jealous right now..
eunji : why?? it normal right..im just talk to that boy...
jhope : yea... i know.. but yesterday,after shool don't talk too and you run from me..
eunji : ermm... you saw that.... ermm .... (eunji was speechless )
jhope : (devil face) are yo- (was stopped by eunji)
eunji : i was jealous too!!!you look so happy with that girl!!( she yell.. with angry face... she don't know why she feel angry.)
jhope : ( he was speechless to say a word..and why eunji so mad at him..
eunji : and now you just jealous at me talk to that boy!!! why!? im just talk not so happy moment that i can smile at him!! but yesterday you just to happy with that girl!!! are that girl your girlfriend!! if that girl is your couple why you not tell me that u have a relationship with her !!! ( eunji too mad... and she an about to cry but she don't want jhope to see that.)
jhope : it not true!! why are you so mad?? why i must have a girlfriend if i have one that i very love and i don't want to fight with her..
eunji : (shock....she shocked heard that.. he have a girlfriend? why he not sharing that moment to me..) and eunji so upset and just go leaves jhope alone..

end talk..

at class ..

eunji just silent and reading book.. she don't want to talk to jhope... until something new happen...
jhope just sad not doing anything and just wait until eunji greet him..

jhope feel weak after one week at school he not eat... he can eat because he can do anything without eunji his best friend..

at the same time every lunch she never see jhope rest.. she just worry too but she don't want to care it....

[continue]
[sorry late update]
[sorry broke English]
[please continue reading until the end]