Are they a couple??

[can't wait .... bts comeback]
[hope reading to the end]

**************************
when holiday is end... they just started their school day normally like before...
but something weird happened...
All students are talk about eunji and jhope because they look too happy together and they are too closed now... everywhere at school the students talk about them... and they just keep silent and don't wanna everyone know what happen....

*FLASHBACK *

3 day before the holiday end..

eunji invited jhope to go breakfast together after a long time they not talk to each other....

at first jhope shocked.... he think eunji just want to trick him but at the end eunji face too serious that day...

when arrived at the restaurant they just ordered their food and stay silent...

and then something happen..

eunji and jhope talk breakfast...

eunji : why you not talk??
jhope : ermmm... don't know...
eunji : owhhh...
(they both eat their breakfast and stay silent...until something happened.)
eunji : jhope ahh~~... ( worried face)
jhope : why?? it's something wrong??
eunji : nothing.... but.....( just looking at her food)
jhope : but?? but what??
eunji : i- ...
jhope : you what??
eunji : i think i li- ke y- ou too...
jhope : (shocked.. but after that he smiling by herself because happy) and now.... let's planned something .....
eunji : (shocked) what?? plan what??
jhope : let's date... :) :) <3
eunji : owhh.... ok... where??
jhope : let's start over from the first one..
eunji : what?? but we just have 3 day more...
jhope : ( pull eunji hand and started their date with the romantic moment) let's date now...

they start their new day before the holiday end... too many sweet moment they do together...(just imagined it)

when the last day come jhope brought eunji to the garden and breakfast their... after they finished eat... jhope hold eunji hand while walk together.. and they go to airport and comeback to korea...

but something happened in the plane...

eunji and jhope talk...

eunji : finally we comeback to korea woahh...yeaahh...
jhope : why so happy??
eunji : cuz i want to meet my family and my friend... i miss them..
jhope : owhh... but ?? how about me??
eunji : you just go die.... hahahhaaa...
jhope : what?? r u serious??
eunji : ofc no... I'm just kidding...
jhope : eunji..... ( serious ) do you have any friend?? ( weird face)
eunji : ermm no... hahahaha.. just that guy you saw ..
jhope : erm r you officially his friend ??
eunji : i don't think soo..
jhope : don't you think that weird?
eunji : weird?? what??
jhope : yea you know jimin really wanted to be your friend... but why he not be your friend when he saw you first time at the middle school.. i think he wanna do something bad about us.. don't you think that??
eunji : ermm ... i never think like that... it so okay..
jhope : okay you said?!?
eunji : yea... because i always have you and you will protected me every time soon...
jhope : owh yea. it true. ( blushing)
eunji : your face is red... hhahaha... r u blushing ?? hahaha... that why i love u man.... hahah... ( give jhope a kiss on his cheeks)
jhope : yo- yo- you k- kiss me?? (blushing and touch his face at eunji kissed.)
eunji : yea... see.... hahahaha... your face is red again... hahahaha... okay okay... let's stop here... let's take a nap before we arrived okay... hahahaha...
jhope : (looking at eunji ... weird face .. and speechless)
eunji : stopped it... don't look at me like that... hahaha... do you feel weird??
jhope : yea...
eunji : don't feel like that okay... we now are officially a couple soo it okay to do that... now let's rest...
jhope (hold eunji hand) thanks for love me back... love u...
eunji : yea yea ... love u too...

end talk...

[end this part.. sorry late update.. and now pleased give me some idea .. pleased...... if you don't want to just vote okay]
(thanks reader... love ya)