sad

[hope you like it]
(please enjoyed )

after 2 years....
when their age is 22 ....

jhope ask eunji one more time about married... but eunji just said 'i don't know' ....
so when eunji still at worked... jhope go to eunji house to meet their parent....

at eunji house...

jhope : hello aunt... hello uncle..
[eunji mother is aunt....]
[eunji father is uncle... ok]
aunt : hello.. ehhh.. jhope ahhh~~
uncle : hello jhope... how are you??
jhope : I'm fine...
aunt : what bring you here??
jhope : i want to discuss about me and eunji...
uncle : discuss what?? did eunji do something to you??
jhope : ehh... no no... eunji never do something to me... i want to discuss about my relationship with her...
aunt and uncle : what??!
jhope : me and eunji are in relationship now... so i want to married her... can i??
aunt : (smile happily) woahhh... i always wait this scene...
uncle : when??
jhope : this year..
uncle : okay ... i will discuss about this to her... i proud at you... (smile)
jhope : thanks aunt, thanks uncle.. i gotta go now... i promised her something... bye...
uncle : okay...
aunt : see you soon...

jhope very happy after said that... and now he just wait until she accept him...

at the evening jhope invited eunji to shopping...

jhope : let's go...
eunji : where??
jhope : shopping....
eunji : for what??
jhope : our wedding...
eunji : are you sure??.. don't talk about it again.... let's go home.. (upset)
jhope : (sad) okay...

jhope sent eunji home and he just go home too..

jhope pov....

why eunji like this... I'm very serious talk about that... (cry) did she not love me now?? or did she have someone else .... (cry harder)
end pov

that night jhope call jimin to hang up together...
when them are together... jhope tell everything to him..

jimin : you must wait.... it hard for her....
jhope : hard??? (start cry) why??
jimin : hurmmm.... i don't know why.... but heart say you must wait.... so just wait... if something happen please tell me... i will help you.... (hug jhope)
jhope : ermmm....

jimin sent jhope home and he just go home too....

the next day.....
jhope sulk and did not meet eunji...

he too sad and don't want to see eunji for a moment...
jhope home...
he just trap in his room like crazy person... he just cry for no reason...

eunji pov...
where is him?? is he busy today?? why he not message me?? is it something happen??
ermmm.... i think he is busy... so i have to have my day alone and just work right.... ermmm... if that so.... ermm okay....

after 4 day . she still work like everyday.... and she just ignore about jhope ...

but at jhope home...
he got sick again.. and his eyes red because cry. when his mom wanted to call eunji .. he stop it... she just tell his mother to call jimin... his mother just do what her son say...

jimin : hyung why you like this??
jhope : i don't know... i think my heart broke...
jimin : ahhh.. why you be like this?? can you just live like normal person.... please hyung.... you make me worry a lot about you.... and why you call me to visit you?? you have eunji ?? but why she not see you?? did you two fight... (and about to cry but jhope hug him)
jhope : i don't know.... you such my little brother...
jimin : hyung ...
jhope : don't cry okay...
jimin : hurmm... please stay healthy... and we can go hang up together again...
jhope : let's go now....
jimin : but you-
jhope : I'm okay...

pull jimin with him and go park.. when they the way to go park they bumped with eunji....

eunji see jhope and shocked...

eunji : yahh... why are you like this...
jhope : ...........
jimin : ermm... nothing happen... (pull jhope with him) let's go...
eunji : ehhh... where are you'll going...
jimin : somewhere... don't follow..
eunji : ........ (why them ignore me... why jhope like that... i want to see him.. i miss him... i want to follow them)

they go park and don't see eunji follow them... and hear them..

jimin : are you okay??
jhope : ........ (cry)
jimin : yahh!! why you cry??
jhope : i don't want to see her...
jimin : yahh!! don't be like this... just eunji not accept you yet ,, you be like this..
jhope : why!!!!! (yell) i love her... but she do this to me... i love her... (cry harder)
eunji hear everything and cry harder behind tree....
eunji pov...
so he ignore me... because that.. and he just get sick because of me... he really love me... i love him too... i always busy work and just don't mind him... what should i do???

jhope : jimin ahh.... i want to have fun with you today but.... i can't... sent me home please..
jimin : ermm...

[sorry late update]
[what happen next]