Chapter 2: The Quest for Nenya

It had been two weeks since Izuku Midoriya stumbled upon the Ring of Barahir, and the more he researched, the more determined he became to collect the remaining Rings of Power. He couldn't let them fall into the wrong hands. After days of scouring online, through pawn shops, auction houses, and obscure websites, Izuku finally found one—Nenya, the Ring of Galadriel. Its power of protection and preservation was legendary.

The ring was to be displayed in an exclusive exhibit at a high-end jewelry store, Eldar Jewels

The ring was to be displayed in an exclusive exhibit at a high-end jewelry store, Eldar Jewels. Time was running out. Izuku knew he couldn't afford to let it slip away, and so he devised a plan to steal it before anyone else could.

The night of the exhibit was cold. Izuku, in a dark hooded jacket, blended with the crowd. Security was tight, but his years of being invisible in plain sight made him confident in slipping through. He had already replaced the real ring with a convincing replica, his fingers lightly brushing the cool metal of Nenya in his pocket as he made his way toward the exit.

Just as he reached the back hallway, a calm yet firm voice called out from the shadows.

"Put it back."

Izuku froze, his heart racing. The voice was unmistakable—calm, steady, and unmistakably dangerous. He turned slowly, eyes wide with shock.

Standing at the end of the hallway, arms crossed, was Eraserhead. His scarf hung loosely around his neck, his eyes sharp under his wild black hair.

"I saw you switch the rings," Eraserhead continued, his voice laced with warning. "Hand it over, kid."

Izuku's mind raced. He knew about Eraserhead, a under ground hero who didn't play by the same rules as others. His quirk was powerful, his experience undeniable. But Izuku couldn't let the ring go. He gripped it tighter in his pocket.

"I need this," Izuku said quietly, his voice edged with desperation. "You don't understand."

Eraserhead's eyes narrowed. "Stealing is stealing. Doesn't matter what your reasons are." His hand tightened around his scarf, ready to spring into action at any moment. "I don't care who you are, kid. Give it back, or I'll take it by force."

Izuku stepped back instinctively, trying to figure out how to get out of this situation. He didn't want to fight a pro-hero, especially not one as skilled as Eraserhead. But Nenya was too important.

"You don't understand!" Izuku pleaded. "If I don't get this ring, it could fall into the wrong hands! It's... it's more dangerous than you think!"

Eraserhead's expression didn't change, but his eyes flicked down to the pocket where Izuku was holding the ring. "You're not the judge of that."

Izuku's breathing quickened, his mind racing for a solution. "You think I want to do this? I don't have a choice! The rings... they're too powerful, and if someone else finds them—"