Chapter 21

TRAILING down to Elle's collarbone, Luc slowly slips his hand under her shirt feeling her warm and soft skin. The desire to make love to her again gets stronger and unstoppable.

Bumaba pa ang labi niya. Despite her shirt covering her bud, Luc gently bit on her nipple earning a groan from him as his cock hardened more.

"Luc..." Elle moaned.

Tinaas niya ang damit nito at hinubad saka basta na lang tinapon sa sahig. With her breast free for him to suck on, Luc took his time sucking on her breast like a hungry babe. He was also gently gripping both giving it a firm massage as he rubbed his still-covered groin with hers.

"Aah... Elle..." he rasped, going back to her lips, missing it already.

They smooched like they haven't done it before— like it has been ages since the last one. They lapped, their tongues fought, and their lips sealed.

He then left her lips, trailing down until he was kissing her thighs. With a wide, flat tongue, he gave a long stroke on Elle's panties, lapping on her covered pussy until she was soaking wet and groaning, silently begging for more as she moves her hips for him to have more.

"Luc... Hmm..." Elle reached for his hand, holding onto it.

He then stopped for a moment to pull off the very last garment she had on before he started kissing her again— from her folded knees down to her inner thighs.

"Ahh... Luc..." Elle tried to move away but he held her firmly in her place.

Niyakap niya ang dalawang hita nito saka niya inumpisahang tikman at pagsawaan ang pagkababae nito.

He started by licking her around, kissing the lips of her pussy before going all with her clit.

"Hmm..." Napaungol siya at napapapikit, ang dila niya pauulit-ulit na lumapat sa pagkababae ni Elle. Sa lugar kung saan ramdam niyang nasasarapan ito.

"Aah!.. Puta, Luc..."

With slow, gentle movement and flick of his tongue from down upwards, Luc was lost in Elle's moan and her cusses. He switches between clockwise and counterclockwise while licking her clit, earning an addicting moan from her.

Hindi niya hinayaan ang dalaga na makaalis sa kanya kahit na mahigpit ang hawak niyo sa braso niya. He ate her out, giving her something he knew she'd think of while lying awake at night.

Sa bawat ungol ng dalaga ay mas lalo siyang ginanahang paligayahin ito. His tongue lapped, tickling her clit before giving it a gentle suck.

Fuck! Elle's addictive!

"Puta, Luc... Aaah..." Elle closed her thighs, her body becoming rigid, her fingers clasping his arm muscle as she orgasms in his mouth, his head trapped.

Yet, he didn't mind. Dinilaan niya ang pagkababae nito, fucking her with his tongue for a good amount of time before he stripped himself naked.

Siniil niya nang halik ang dalaga at sinipsip ang dila nito, kasabay niyon ay ang pagkiskis ng pagkalalaki niya sa basang-basa nitong gitna.

Luc took his time and when Elle gets comfortable, he thrust, pounding her pussy with good speed.

"Mmm!..." Fuck! Mura niya ng kinagat nito ang pang-ibabang labi niya.

Malakas at sagad na ulos ang ginawa niya para sawayin ito.

"Aah!.." Elle let go with parted lips.

"That fucking hurt, my Ellebear..." he rasped, giving her three hard and deep thrusts.