Chapter 14 (part 2)

Lucy slowly walks into the hospital and stomps her way towards Cobra's room. All eyes were on Lucy; her was creating loud thumping sounds from her feet and her eyes seem to emit fire.

She opens the door of Cobra's room furiously and grabs the first nurse she sees by the collar.

"How can you lose a patient?!" Lucy pierces her eyes into the nurses one. "How stupid can you people get?!" Lucy insults the nurse who was responsible of Cobras hospitality. Lucy growls at the nurse and grits her teeth. The nurse squeezes her eyes shut.

"Look at me! You had one job! Take care of Cobra and yet you seem to have lost him!" Lucy snarls at her, making the nurse shake from terror.

"You have thirty seconds to give me a proper answer before I'll kill you!" Lucy threatens, tightening her grip around the collar of the nurse's shirtdress.

"W…Well!" The nurse stutters, carefully trying not to say anything to upset Lucy. "Just before he disappeared, he woke up for a brief moment. He kept on repeating your name for some reason. I called the doctors to check him but when we returned he vanished." She explains herself quickly while sweating buckets.

"You're trying to say he disappeared into thin air?" Lucy doesn't believe her explanation. Lucy pushes the nurse onto the wall and she lets out a small squeal. A shadow forms over Lucy's eyes and she raises her fist, getting ready to punch the nurse, square in the face.

"However! The window was open!" The nurse closes her eyes, getting ready for an impact. Lucy's fist stops, only a few centimeters from the nurse's face.

"Do you have any leads?" Lucy asks her impatiently. "DO YOU HAVE ANY LEADS?" Lucy repeats her question.

The nurse too scared to answer Lucy, yells "Someone help me!" Lucy growls at the nurse in response.

Suddenly, a group of people burst through the door and restrain Lucy by her arms. Lucy tries to struggle her way out of the person's muscular arms but there was no use.

He was too strong. Lucy was about to pound her foot onto her attacker until,

"Lucy?" A familiar voice rings out softly from behind her. She stops struggling and looks behind her. Her eyes widen from shock as she identifies the salmon colored man.

Realizing that Natsu was holding her back, she quickly turns around and escapes his grasp.

"Long time no see Luce!" Natsu throws Lucy his signature grin. Lucy flinches from Natsu calling her 'Luce', making her cross her arms.

"What do you guys want?" Lucy demands an answer.

Lucy turns around to see Gray and Erza.

"Well we heard a nurse screaming so we came running in. You might say that you have some explaining to do." Erza emphasizes the 'you' part. Lucy glares at Erza and quietly laughs sadistically.

"Alright then, I will answer" Lucy points at the quivering Nurse. "This woman lost a patient, no, someone important to me. She has to face the consequences. Of course you students from Fairy Tail would understand the importance of 'friends' right? It is not like you gossip about someone like the top student when you think she isn't looking right? Fortunately for this dumb broad, before you guys came in, I was about to do some real damage to this place." Lucy huffs at Erza. She crosses her arms.

"Do you need me to explain any further legendary titania?" Lucy says with an intimidating tone. She looks straight at Erza, making her slightly uneasy. The nurse exits quickly and Lucy just gives her a look of death while mouthing 'you are lucky to still be alive'.