Jellal route

Blushing, Lucy glances softly at the screened name. 'Jellal', the mysterious blue-haired man that was always there for her. Lucy tries to stop herself from grinning but fails to do so. A large red blush taints her cheeks; just thinking about him makes her feel happy.

Biting her bottom lip, Lucy's gaze slowly drifts over to the window on her side.

"Alright!" Lucy slaps both of her cheeks, causing them to go red, and quickly sends a text back to Jellal, not wasting any time.

Jellal buries his face into his dark grey scarf, blushing furiously. He managed to build up the courage to ask Lucy out. As he waits for her reply, he plays with the strap of the bag he was carrying. As soon as his phone began to buzz, he digs his hand into his pocket and whips it out. Frantically pressing buttons to read the text of Lucy, his cheeks begin to flush an even harder color of red.

Hey Jellal!

I'll be over there in ten minutes! See you soon!

Lucy H.

Planning out his routine on what to do when with Lucy, Jellal doesn't notice that ten minutes have flown by extremely quickly. He continues to wander in his small dreamland until...

"Jellal!" A calm and soothing voice calls out to the daydreaming man, causing him to snap out of his small fantasy. He adjusts his scarf to cover his cheeks to make sure that Lucy isn't going to see his blush.

"Hi!" Lucy greets the flushing man with a genuine smile.

"Hey..." Jellal manages to muster out whatever his brain could think of, apart from 'cute'.

Lucy's choice of clothing consisted of a navy blue peacock coat, which was open, with the inside being a pale pink shirt. Wearing a plain black skirt, her legs are covered with white stockings. Her black boots reach to the area just below her knees.

Lucy blushes at Jellal's casual look; he is looking pretty 'nice' right now. His scarf pretty much is perfect with his open trench coat, which was the color of Prussian blue. He was wearing a normal white shirt on the inside with basic black jeans.

Jellal notices that they are attracting quite the crowd. Whispers and mutters float around the two awkward pair.

"...Hey look at that girl, she's pretty good-looking..."

"...That guy over there is quite a looker..."

"...Are those two a couple? How cute!..."

"...That blonde girl and blue-haired guy look like they make a good match..."

As the whispers continue, the two begin to sweat and blush even more (if that was possible).

Coughing, Jellal breaks the awkwardness and offers his hand out to Lucy, "Shall we go?"

"Yeah!" Lucy beams brightly and accepts his hand. Jellal immediately notices that Lucy's hand is extremely cold. He intertwines his fingers with Lucy and tightens the grip with their connected hands. Lucy takes note to his action but just melts into it, not minding the subtle affection.

Walking next to each other and holding hands, Lucy notices that Jellal is holding a bag with something carefully wrapped inside. She curiously peaks over slyly before she catches Jellal looking right at her.

"No peaking..." Jellal moves the bag away from Lucy's sight, triggering her to pout.

"...Isn't this place closed at this time?" Lucy looks up at the building they are standing in front of.

"Yeah. All schools are pretty much closed at this time; it is night time." Jellal walks up to the Fairy High school gates, still holding Lucy hand.