Chapter 7

Before the big day arrived, Miranda and Ben decided to do a pregnancy photoshoot to document this special time in their lives.

The photoshoot took place in a lush, green forest, the sunlight filtering through the leaves, casting a dappled, golden light over the couple. Miranda was radiant, her hair flowing around her shoulders, her hands resting on her pregnant belly.

Ben stood beside her, his arm draped around her shoulders, his eyes filled with adoration and pride.

The photographer, a petite woman with a contagious smile, directed the couple to laugh and smile for the camera, encouraging them to be playful and affectionate with each other.

Miranda and Ben obliged, teasing and tickling each other, giggling and laughing as the camera captured their love and joy.

In between shots, they would take a break, resting against a tree trunk or on a nearby rock, sharing intimate moments and whispering sweet nothings to each other.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm, amber glow over the forest, the photographer suggested they try a few shots in silhouette, with Miranda and Ben facing each other, their profiles outlined against the golden sky.

Miranda and Ben embraced, their hands intertwined, their foreheads touching as they basked in the glow of their love.

“You’re so beautiful,” Ben murmured, his voice husky and tender.

Miranda smiled, her eyes shining with love. “And you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

As the last rays of sunlight faded into the horizon, the photoshoot came to a close. Miranda and Ben shared one final embrace, the warmth of the day lingering on their skin as the air cooled around them.

“This was perfect,” Miranda said, a contented smile on her face.

“It was,” Ben agreed, his hand resting protectively on her belly. “Just like our baby is going to be perfect.”

Miranda wasted no time sharing the photos from the photoshoot with her fans on Instagram. She posted a series of pictures with the caption, “So in love with this guy and our little bundle of joy on the way. 🥰💖”

The response from her fans was overwhelming, with thousands of likes, comments, and shares pouring in within minutes of the post.

“OMG, you two are so cute! 😍”

“Congrats on your baby! Can’t wait to see what he or she looks like!

It was late at night, and Miranda was feeling particularly comfortable in her sports bra and Ben’s oversized boxers. She stood in front of her phone, going live with her followers, her belly large and round, her skin stretched and striped with stretch marks.

“Hey, everyone,” she said with a smile, her voice warm and inviting. “I’m sorry for the late-night stream, but I wanted to chat with you all for a bit.”

She rubbed her belly gently, her expression tender and loving.

“So, I’m really excited and also kinda nervous about this whole labor thing,” she confessed, a hint of vulnerability in her voice. “I mean, I know it’s natural and all, but it’s still pretty scary.”

The comments flooded in, some filled with reassurance and advice, others with words of encouragement.

“You got this, Miranda! Just remember, women have been doing this since the beginning of time."

“Wow, your belly looks heavy! Does it hurt?”

“I bet you’re tired all the time! Do you sleep well?”