Chapter 105: Wrath Of The Ancient Gods

Guang Long and Guang Ma, having just been freed from High Tiantang, made their way through the Spirit World and exited the Spirit Gate. They looked around at the ice and lake surrounding Tiantang. "Let's go find Heianzhi Ma and Heianzhi Long and battle them." Guang Long said to Guang Ma. "I agree." Guang Ma said. The two of them started flying south. Meanwhile, Heianzhi Ma and Heianzhi Long exited Deep Diyu and made their way through the Abyss to reach the Abyss Gate. Having exited the Abyss Gate, they were on the island of Diyu. They took a moment to look around at the ice and the lake that surrounded the Abyss Gate. "Let's find Guang Long and Guang Ma and kill them." Heianzhi Ma said to Heianzhi Long. "Agreed." Heianzhi Long replied. The two of them flew north to battle their ancient enemies.

Meanwhile, Mazhanshi and her friends exited the portal that led into High Tiantang. Nushen was waiting for them. "This is why I didn't want the Yin Blade pulled free." Nushen said. "What happened between you and them?" Mazhanshi asked Nushen. "Guang Long and Guang Ma created the Yin Blade for me about 6 millennia ago. They had wanted me to use it to kill Heianzhi Ma and Heianzhi Long, but I refused to do it. So I created High Tiantang and the Yin Vault to imprison them, and I turned the Yin Blade into the final lock to keep them contained. They have gotten bitter during their imprisonment." Nushen said to Mazhanshi. Daoshi decided to step up. "Locking away a problem does not solve it. It is best to confront it head on." he said to her. "It seems even mortals can teach me a thing or two." Nushen said. Mazhanshi was looking at her scroll that depicted the powers of the blades. "I may have an idea for how to solve this." Mazhanshi said. "I will allow you to try. I can get you back outside the Spirit Gate, but I ask that you return the Spirit Keys." Nushen said to Mazhanshi. "I can do that." Mazhanshi replied. She reached into the large backpack and got out the 8 Spirit Keys and gave them to Nushen. Only the Yin Blade was still inside the large backpack. Nushen then used the power of the Spirit Keys to send Mazhanshi and her friends back outside the Spirit Gate. The group saw Nushen and the Spirit World vanish into a white void as they were transported out.

Meanwhile, Junfa and his cohorts made it out of the portal that led to Deep Diyu and were back inside the Abyss. Yuzhao was outside the portal waiting for them. "Now you have really done it." she said to Junfa. "Where did Heianzhi Ma and Heianzhi Long go?" he asked her. "They have fled the Abyss and are now in Shijie. They are going to try to do what they wanted to do 6 millennia ago: kill Guang Long and Guang Ma." Yuzhao said. "How does the Yang Blade factor into this?" Cike asked. "The Ancient Gods are unable to kill each other. So when Heianzhi Ma and Heianzhi Long birthed me and I came of age, they created the Yang Blade with the intent that I kill Guang Long and Guang Ma with it. I saw this act as heinous, so I created Deep Diyu and imprisoned Heianzhi Ma and Heianzhi Long inside. I turned the Yang Blade into a final lock to keep them inside." Yuzhao explained to them. "Maybe we can do something about this." Nulieren said. "Maybe, but I must insist that you give back the Abyss Keys." Yuzhao said to them. Nulieren stepped back protecting them. "We're not giving them to you. We went through a lot of work to steal these." Nulieren said to Yuzhao. "I had a feeling this request would meet resistance." Yuzhao said. She snapped her fingers. The Abyss Keys disappeared from Nulieren's side and reappeared in Yuzhao's hands. She then used the power of the Abyss Keys to transport Junfa and his cohorts outside the Abyss. Junfa, Nulieren, Cike, and Suojiang saw Yuzhao and the Abyss vanish into a white void as they were transported out.

Mazhanshi and her friends saw the white void fade around them. Upon coming to, they were back outside the Spirit Gate on the island of Tiantang. The portal inside the Spirit Gate closed, denying reentry to the Spirit World. "What do we do now?" Zei asked. "I'll fly all of you back to the shore of the lake. We'll then make our way towards Beiji." Yu Ma said to the group. Yu Ma knelt down, and Mazhanshi, Zei, and Jian got on her back first. Yu Ma then flew them over the lake and dropped them off on the other side. She then went back for Daoshi, Daoren, and Quantou. The three of them got on her back when she arrived and she flew them across. Once back on the other side of the lake, Daoren saw the horse and sleigh. "We can use that to get to Beiji." he said to everyone. "You're right, and we've got to return the horse and sleigh once we're back." Daoshi said. "I'll ride on Yu Ma's back." Mazhanshi said to her friends as she mounted Yu Ma. "Understood. I'll take care of the kids." Daoshi said. He and the kids went to the sleigh. The kids got on board as Daoshi untied the horse and hooked the sleigh up. Once they were all ready, they started riding south towards Beiji.