Chapter 104: The Ancient Gods Of Darkness

Meanwhile, Junfa and his cohorts had made it into the Yang Vault and successfully obtained the Yang Blade. Having exited the Yang Vault, they now found themselves inside the endless maze of pillars that made up Deep Diyu. "We need to get out of here quickly." Suojiang said. Junfa turned back to the portal. "Let's take the Abyss Keys with us. They'll help us get out of here." Junfa said. The 4 of them grabbed the Abyss Keys out of the gateway. The gateway closed behind them. Junfa then used one of the Abyss Keys to guide their way back.

As they walked through the endless pillars of Deep Diyu, they couldn't see anyone else. They didn't see any signs of the dragon and horse that they saw while walking through the maze of pillars on their way to the Yang Vault. "Say, that dragon and horse that we saw earlier. Do you think they know that we have the Yang Blade?" Cike asked. "I would not know. This place is endless." Suojiang said. "If we can beat them to the portal, we can potentially seal it and keep them in here. Let's hurry." Junfa said. The 4 of them kept walking through Deep Diyu.

After walking for a couple of hours, Junfa saw the gateway that led back to the Abyss. "We've made it. Let's hurry." he said to Nulieren and her friends. The group rushed towards the portal. However, just as they were about to reach the pillars, they heard a voice. "You have done well to remove the Yang Blade. Now we are free from this accursed place." the voice said. Cike got a little spooked by the voice. He drew his swords and turned around. "Who said that?" he asked.

Emerging from the pillars behind them was a black dragon and a black horse. The horse had an orange mane and tail and a red belly. He had a gold necklace with an orange jewel in it, a gold cuff on each of his legs, and a gold hairband. The dragon had an orange mane and tail and orange spines. She also had gold horns, a gold necklace around her neck, and a gold bracelet on each of her legs.

"Who are you two?" Suojiang asked. "I am Heianzhi Ma." the horse said to them. "And I am Heianzhi Long. You have done well to obtain the Yang Blade. By doing so, you have freed us both from this place." Heianzhi Long said with them. "What do you have to do with the Yang Blade?" Nulieren asked. "6 millennia ago, we fought Guang Long and Guang Ma, but being gods we were unable to kill them. We gave birth to Yuzhao and created the Yang Blade for her so she could kill them, but she refused to do it. She created Deep Diyu and imprisoned us in here with the Yang Blade. She turned the Yang Blade into a lock to keep us contained here." Heianzhi Ma said. Nulieren thought about what was just said. "So Yuzhao was just a pawn in your game?" she asked. "That is correct. Now that we are free, we have another chance at killing our enemies." Heianzhi Long said. The two Ancient Gods went through the portal. "We've got to follow them through the portal. We'll figure something out once on the other side." Junfa said. The 4 of them went through the portal leading back to the Abyss.