Chapter 1

Is evil something you are,or something you do?

-Pyscho

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Have a nice day."I say and smile.The women takes the plastic bag and leaves the shop.

Right after she left I stop smiling and look around the shop.

Just a few old people and a girl with red hair,natural red I guess.

It looks like a blonde red,it is long,and curly.

She is short,and looks up the shelf with shampoo.

After a while she gets one bootle and turns around but before I am able to see her face a Person stands right before me.

"Hello."I greet the old man and he smiles at me.

I take all his things into an plastic bag and hand it to him,he gives me more money than he should but I don't tell him.

His own fault.

Humans are so stupid.

I sigh and look around but I can not see the red haired girl.

"Sorry to annoy you but could you please do your job here?"I hear a voice slang at me.

I look in front of me and see the girl with the red hair,her big green eyes look at me and her eyebrows are raised.

"Of course,I am sorry"I say and try to look like a nice person.

I look at her while se takes out her purse,which is in her big black bag.She has full lips and a little nose,a short neck whick looks perfect to strangle it and her hair looks soft.She is pretty short,I think 5'3,so she would not be able to fight back.

Easy meat.

"That makes 3.54$"

She finally finds her purse which is pink and hands me a 5$ bill.I can see her passport.

Kaya McCall.

That name fits her.

"You can make 4$."She tells me and smiles light.

I nod and look thankful.At least I try to.

I hand her one bill back.

She says good bye and leaves the store.

Kaya McCall,born march 4,1995.That makes her 20 years old,one year younger than me.

I wasn't able to see where she lives.

"Was the pretty red haired girl here today?"