Thoughts Of Nightmare in the Void (New Au?)

SS Nightmare Steve/Night-

 After Everything that had happened All I could do was jump in the way of Origin Trying to Banish Rainbow steve to the Void. Now I was Floating in the Dark, Empty space. I still Remember when I thought That the Place was safe before I had turned good.

 Now it was empty. None of the Familiar sights helped me be happy anymore. I was trapped. I couldn't do anything. I didn't know if Rainbow was still alive, I didn't Know if Time escaped Origin's Control, I didn't know if anyone was still alive anymore. It filled me with Fear.

 I floated Endlessly here, I just wanted to be free. But I couldn't. No one I knew Could get me out of the Void. Hypno couldn't. Rainbow Couldn't. Galaxy Couldn't. Void Couldn't. Colle Couldn't. No one Could. I was trapped. And I didn't know how to feel about it.

 Maybe if I had never destroyed the Rainbow Town and Rainbow Tree of Life Everything would have still been good. But no. I had to have done that when I was still Evil. Why? Why was I like this? Why couldn't I have seen the flaws in what I was doing sooner?

 Maybe if I escape I can Grow a new Rainbow Tree of Life. I have The Rainbow Stone After all. I could do it. But I'd Have to make sure it was in a safe place.

 I also Still have Shadow stone. It had Fused with me when Origin Banished me to the Void. I don't know why it did. But I did know I didn't want it fused with me. It gave me bad Memories. And Any one else who had known me at that time bad memories.

 I wonder... Is Sabre Alive? He had survived so Much, Who says he couldn't have Survived the End Crystal Explosion? I mean I had Absorbed a end Crystal before, He says he didn't accidentally do the Same?

 Now that I think about it... If Sabre's Alive then I have a chance at escaping the Void. Sabre Could do almost anything if he put his mind to it, I mean he beat me without any powers. Who says  he couldn't get me out of here?

 But I shouldn't let my hopes up. Sabre is Probably dead. Time is Probably still a empty husk under Origin's Control as well...

 ...

...

...

...

 Is that A light...?

SS/RQ/SSO/SL

(Hello again! A little bit of Context for this Au, SS Nightmare, Or Night as I call him, Had jumped in the way Of Origin Who was About to Banish Rainbow Steve into the Void, A place where The Darkness from Rainbow Quest is. None of the steves From the Steve Saga realize that The Void is what Connects the Two Worlds.

Ask Any questions about the au and I'll be Glad to Answer them!

Have a Great day Fire Birds!

-PheonixReaper7 is Out!)