Little story bits for PRSIV That I might use

He stared at His trembling hands in horror, watching as the crimson blood dripped off His fingertips and onto the floor. "I'm sorry." He whispered, all the while hurriedly backing away from the lifeless body. "I'm so sorry."
The Man Had had Orange hair, skin and eyes. But he had worn a Violet Shirt and pants. A sure sign that he was with Crazed. Joy didn't want to kill him, But he couldn't help himself. If He had to suffer, Then so did That Violet Steve.
But he had killed someone who might have not even been a part of this whole mess. He was a monster now wasn't he?
...
...
He didn't want to be a Monster. He just wanted to be Free. Was that to much to ask for?

---

"She's dead, and it's all your fault." That's What Sabre Growled after He drank a truth Potion and The Violet Apprentice came in, Thankfully Assistant Steve Had managed to hold Sabre Back From attacking the Man who looked Confused.
"I'm Sorry? Sabre I don't know who your Talking about." He said as Sabre seemed to glare as Professor Red came over with Another Potion.
"You know what I'm talking about! Don't act Stupid Crazed!" Sabre Snapped As Professor Red then Managed to get him to drink the New Potion he had brought over.
"Well that was weird and Concerning." The Professor Mumbled.

---
"The only way to truly hurt a man is to take away everything he values and remind him of it every day." That's what Sabre Said as The Leaders were trying to Find a way to make Void, who had somehow came back to life, Crack. Everyone paused and looked at him.
"What?" The Violet Apprentice asked, Feeling like he had heard those Words from someone else a long long time ago.
"You heard what I said." Sabre Said before he turned and left leaving everyone confused.