Books

Professor Red and Sabre Talk

About- Books

Location- Pheonix's House

Au- Safe Haven for A Crazy Scientist

-------

Professor Red Pov-

My fingers Skimmed over the Few Books That Pheonix had On the Shelves as Sabre came in with a few more Books From the Attic that I wasn't allowed in. I knew that If I did go up there Pheonix would ground me from Reading, learning and trying to get Rid Of Sarah.

"These Books are on Avian Biology." Sabre Said as He put them down And I perked up. Avian Biology? Maybe If I learn more about Avian's Pheonix will let me touch her Wings!

"Really?" I asked as Sabre Sat down next to me and opened it to the First Page. I hated the Fact that While our Languages sounded the same when spoken, They were Completely different Written down.

"Yep, It's One of the Few we have here. We also Have some on centaurs, some on Dragon Kin, The one I wrote about The Steves, Some on Were Wolves and a lot of different Hybrids. Pheonix has a lot of Books on them so that she knows how to take care of any injuries."

"Is there Any books on your kinds science and 'electronics'?" I asked him as He smiled.

"Yeah, Those would be at the Library. I'll take you there sometime."

Yes! I'd be able to learn more about this strange and Interesting world's Tech!

"Thanks Sabre! Now lets read shall we?" I said excited as he smiled and nodded Before starting to read.

(Authors note

Sorry that this is short, I didn't know exactly which Books I should have them talk about and how so I just went with this!

Thank you @Chocochill2themoon for your Request!

Have A great Dat everyone!

PheonixReaper7 Out!)