Chapter 3: The Syanic Lords Return

While Enshiron and Elysia helped the Vulpi battle the Omaunukai demons in the musical realm, Ritom joined Magnus and Arius in confronting Suvenjior's assault from the Mexican Border. Nashura and Calice joined Saitori, Rahim, and Naphthien to combat Amitonyx and SANDRA's attack from the Pacific. Lastly, Mivangeline gathered Shien, Isrina, Phoenicia, and Kyrinna to face Fanghui's main force and the Kneapexio.

UICA Red Strix battalions, battle thrushes, and geococcoid runners were stationed on all three borders to intercept the Kneapexist invasion. Condor warships took to the skies with the cardinal fighters and owl drones. Everyone's eyes squinted from the blinding solar eclipse that signaled the beginning of the ultimate war.

"Naivern and Dorian said they're making finishing touches on the project," Calice told Saitori and the Murhavs.

"Good. Let's hope Psyinen delivers them in time," General Saitori stood on the beach frontlines with the battle thrushes and Red Strix.

Rahim used his specter goggles to scout the Pacific Ocean. "The droids are on the move!"

"The time has come. Battle stations!"

Fleets of chimaera battlecruisers floated in the air while the amphibious barracuda hovertanks skimmed across the waters. The sailing droid tanks bombarded the beach with their long-range warhead launchers. Chimaeras released hammerhead gunships and sailfish enforcer drones. Swarms of blurry stealth hounds swam beside the hovertanks and scampered about the beach as hammerhead gunships dropped off megachasmoids and brachyura terrortanks.

SANDRA and Amitonyx rode on the hovertank platforms with crusader droids and Reaper Squad commandos.

"Thy country shalt no longer be worthy of forgiveness!" The pastoral robed SANDRA landed on the beach and opened her war fans. "Arcane Cybernetics: Yamata Ritual!"

SANDRA summoned her steampunk Yamata no Orochi to join the battle, slithering on the beach to breathe dark lasers at the UICA. The Machine Queen slashed the Red Strix down with her Tessenjutsu war fans.

"I curse all of thee to the damned depths of hell! Thou shalt be punished! Arcane Cybernetics: Hexigol Maelstrom!"

The Machine Queen summoned swarms of thin spinning hexagons that brutally cut soldiers into pieces.

Calice zoomed at the Machine Queen and launched lightning at her.

"Arcane Cybernetics: Vector Lightning!" SANDRA folded her fingers and blasted 90-degree lightning against Calice.

"We'll take her down together!" Nashura drew her sabers as her parents surrounded SANDRA.

Naphthien slashed against the war fans with her claw whips while Rahim fired his shotgun and threw scythes at the Machine Queen. Calice covered the Murhavs with her lightning powers as Nashura sliced and diced against SANDRA's Tessenjutsu. Despite four versus one, SANDRA easily resisted any taken damage. Her palms constantly released metal nanoparticles that regenerated the Machine Queen's body and powered her sorcery. While Calice and the Murhavs held SANDRA off as planned, the Red Strix fired at Amitonyx.

"Tigris Ifrit: Hand of Tvashtr!" The Overseer of the Shin-Kaminari lifted a burning palm to shield himself.

He then pointed two fingers in each Red Strix commando, burning their eyes off. "Tigris Ifrit: Karmic Netram!"

"Lifen," The Shin-Kaminari Overseer called Saitori by her first name.

"Sapphiro," General Saitori stood against her ex-husband as the beach exploded in warfare.

"Long time no see. Y-you look good today," Amitonyx smiled. "Oh, I-I apologize for what Maika did to your eye."

"Save it," Saitori growled. "We're finishing this madness right now."