Tempting idea

Mina sighed. -Can you stop this nonsense?

-I'm more comfortable lying down.

-Okay, whatever you want. Let's do this free consultation lying on the couch. Now, about what you told me... Do you want me to talk like the psychologist Myoui or like Mina?

-As a psychologist.

-Good. As a psychologist I tell you that you have to try to control your reactions, especially with a girl who hasn't done anything to you. She was just talking to her boyfriend, what's bothering you? As a friend, however, I tell you: what the f*ck are you doing!?

Jeongyeon's eyes opened when she heard her calm, quiet and always elegant friend say those words. She immediately sat up and stared at her, astonished.

-And don't look at me like that. Yours was a jealous scene. And that's not good. Not because you shouldn't have a girlfriend, but because she's taken and you can't make a jealous scene with a girl who's in a relationship and doesn't even like you.

Jeongyeon frowned. -That's what you say. We don't know if she likes me or not. And it's not that I like her that much, she's just cute.

-Of course, there's an attraction.

-It's the first time since I broke up that I've been infatuated, so to speak.

-Okay, but-

-But nothing! Remember when I was supposed to go out with a girl and she stopped me?

-Of course, that might be suspicious behavior but don't get your hopes up.

-And I have a theory! Remember her drawing? What if that scribble next to her was her boyfriend? It would mean she's not happy with him.

-Whatever you want but mine was just a free interpretation. Knowing her maybe I could understand that I'm on the wrong path.

-I'm convinced that I'm right. Maybe he's a rich man and she's forced to marry him to help her family.

-Of course... You think you live in a soap opera!?

-Soap operas are based on real life, so...

Mina sighed. -You're a hopeless case. If I were really your psychologist, I'd feel like a failure.

-Hey!

***

Nayeon stared at Jeongyeon's bedroom door for a good fifteen minutes while sitting next to Dahyun in the living room. It had been four days since the two had spoken to each other and the raven-haired honestly didn't understand why. The front door was opened and Jeongyeon went to greet her sisters with a kiss on the head.

-Hello...

Was she saying hello?

-Hello.

-Can I talk to you for a moment?

-It depends... Are you going to accuse me of leaving them alone?

Jeongyeon sighed. -No, and I'm sorry about that.

Nayeon looked at the two sisters busy with their own things, then got up and followed Jeongyeon, who took her to her room.

-I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry, I overreacted.

-At least you acknowledge it.

-I wasn't mad at you, it's just that something strange is happening to me and I'm reacting impulsively.

-Whatever it is, try not to take it out on us. Don't you have a friend who's a psychologist?

-In fact, I talked to her.

-I'm glad she's helping you.

-Yeah... So you forgive me?

-Of course. It's okay.

-Can I tell you something else? But promise you won't get angry?

-Of course. I mean... It depends.

Jeongyeon took a deep breath. -I can't stop thinking- Nayeon's heart skipped a beat for a second. -about your drawing.- Her heart started beating regularly again, maybe a little disappointed.

-Oh... The drawing.

-I'm trying to interpret it, I want to understand you.

-Since you're so interested... That's me on the right, that's my boyfriend on the left, my father on the top left, various people around me, my mother above me, that little blue cloud.

-You're the gray one but orange inside. It's about your personality, right? Everyone sees you one way but you're different.

-I'm forced to be seen that way.- she admitted biting her lower lip.

-And how are you with us?

-Orange. Because with you I don't have to pretend.

-I promise to make you rainbow, with so many shades that you'll wonder if it's you.

Those words were so beautiful but Nayeon couldn't continue to have trouble swallowing every time, so she giggled.

-You're so...

-Perfect?

-As you wish.

-About your boyfriend... Do you love him?

Nayeon stopped laughing, her face suddenly serious.

-Of course. What kind of questions are these? Of course I love him.

-Because I was thinking that maybe...

-Maybe nothing. I just love him.

Jeongyeon nodded. -Can I tell you something else?

-Say it.

The brunette approached the raven-haired, leaving only a few centimeters between their two bodies. -I don't know what you're doing to me but I've never been so curious about getting to know someone.

Nayeon breathed heavily, with difficulty. -Dahyun and Chaeyoung are waiting for me. I'm going.

-I intend to find out who you really are.

There was the panic reflected in her eyes. Jeongyeon must not have known who she was. She nodded hastily in the hope of being let go. Jeonyeon smiled and kissed her on the cheek, then left, leaving Nayeon still, her heart racing, confused. She must not have liked her... In her family, same-sex relationships were banned, considered demonic; she was engaged; she had known that girl for two weeks and she had already ruined her life; she was engaged; she loved Minhyuk, or so they said. But what was it that she really felt? Was that feeling love? What was love? Why was it that when she was with Minhyuk she was happy but when she wasn't with Jeongyeon she was sad?

-Maybe... Just for these six months...

Im Nayeon would never do it, she would never cheat on her man. But... Nayeon, not Nayeon of England, just Nayeon, maybe she didn't love him. She began to tremble at the mere thought that temptingly crossed her mind. She couldn't be thinking of having an affair with another person who paid her some attention; with a girl. And then what a scandal! She tried to calm down. She shouldn't.

In this chapter Jeongyeon said a sentence that was said to me and I unconsciously inserted it. I was very impressed