Other people

Nayeon took a deep breath, Sunday was definitely not a joke. Having Jeongyeon free at home all day could be dangerous for her, her intrusive thoughts, her labored breathing... She closed her eyes while still in bed thinking about when Jeongyeon had wrapped her in her arms to cut the vegetables. A shiver hit her back. She opened her eyes and sat up, trying to calm down. She took another breath and stood up, ready to start the day. First she would have breakfast, then she would wash up and then... Then she would have some free time. First stop: the kitchen. Mrs. Lee greeted her smiling and the two talked a little about Dahyun's performance and the fact that Chaeyoung would be starting kindergarten the next day.

-The house will be quiet without them.

-Without the two pests?- asked Jeongyeon approaching the table.

-What are you doing dressed at this hour?- asked her mother.

-I'm going out all day today.

Nayeon frowned. What would she do alone?

-Do you have to go out?- she asked shyly, while looking at the tea in her cup.

-You don't want me to go out?- Jeongyeon asked with a mischievous smile.

Mrs. Lee looked at the two. It seemed like they had started to get closer.

-Why don't you take her to meet Mina?

-Who is Mina?- the raven-haired asked.

-My girlfriend.- Jeongyeon then looked at her mother with a mocking expression. -I'm kidding, I don't like girls.

-I know.- her mother said. If only she knew...

-She's my psychologist friend, I told you about her.- Jeongyeon explained.

-Oh, yes.

-But I won't go out just with her. I'll also go out with another friend. If you want, I can introduce you to them. Mina is a nice person. I don't know how you'd get along with Tzuyu though.

-Yes, she'll be fine.- said Mrs. Lee. -Go get ready.

Nayeon got up and ran to the bathroom to wash up, while Jeongyeon sat down and wrote a message to warn her friends of the raven's presence. Her mother came downstairs and after a few minutes the noise of the doorbell echoed through the walls of the house and the brunette got up to go and open the door.

-Who is it?

-Your c*ck. It's Tzuyu, who must it be? I don't think you have any friends.

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and opened the door, finding her friends in front of her.

-Come in.

-And so you introduce us to Nayeon.- commented Mina.

-My mother insisted so much.

-Yes, your mother.- whispered Mina to herself.

-Are the pests still sleeping?- asked the Taiwanese, Tzuyu, throwing herself on the couch.

-Yes.

-Too bad, I miss my girlfriend Chaeyoung.

-You'll have to live without her. I'll go check if Nayeon is ready.

-Are you going to her room to check? I'll come too.

-No, not you!- exclaimed Jeongyeon.

-And neither can you, we can wait a few more minutes.

After being admonished, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon remained silent for a few minutes. A noise was heard and the two raised their heads simultaneously.

-Hello...