Far Beyond The Aisle.

THE SECOND TO FINAL CHAPTER.
THIS IS FICTIONAL GUYS CREATED BY ME.

The familiar bell chimed as Siobhan entered the coffee shop, a cozy little place nestled on a quiet street corner, its warm ambiance immediately wrapping around her like a comforting embrace. The scent of freshly ground coffee beans and pastries filled the air, bringing a smile to her face. She had always loved this café; it was where she and Vivian had spent countless afternoons talking about dreams, hopes, and everything in between.

But today was different. Today, the weight of impending decisions pressed heavily on Siobhan's heart. The wedding was only days away, and the closer it got, the more suffocating her reality felt. She scanned the room, searching for the familiar silhouette that had become her anchor.

"Bon Bon!" Vivian's voice rang out, breaking through Siobhan's thoughts. Siobhan's heart leaped at the sight of her, standing near the counter with a steaming cup of coffee in hand and a look of pure joy on her face. Vivian wore a light blue dress that danced around her legs as she walked, her hair cascading in soft waves that framed her face perfectly.

"Viv!" Siobhan rushed over, the warmth of their reunion wrapping around them as they embraced. It felt so good to be in her presence again, to feel the comfort and safety that only Vivian could provide.

"Are you okay?" Vivian asked, pulling back to examine Siobhan's face. "You look a little frazzled."

"I'm just... nervous, I guess," Siobhan admitted, her stomach twisting at the thought of her wedding day. "I don't know how I'm going to do this."

"Let's sit down," Vivian said gently, leading Siobhan to a corner table that overlooked the bustling street outside. "We have time to figure this out. You don't have to go through with it."

Siobhan sank into her chair, her hands trembling slightly as she wrapped them around the warm cup Vivian placed in front of her. The comforting aroma of the coffee wafted up, grounding her momentarily. "I've been thinking about everything, and I just feel trapped. It's like I'm suffocating under the weight of it all."

Vivian leaned in closer, her expression filled with empathy and determination. "You don't have to go through with this wedding, Siobhan. You deserve to be happy and free. You deserve to be with someone who truly loves you for who you are."

Tears welled in Siobhan's eyes as she searched Vivian's face for reassurance. "But what if I disappoint everyone? What if I let them down?"

"Disappointing them is better than living a lie," Vivian replied, her voice steadyP and filled with conviction. "Think about how you want to live your life. This is your chance to break free and pursue your happiness."

Siobhan took a deep breath, absorbing Vivian's words. The fear still lingered, but it was starting to mix with a glimmer of hope. "You're right. I can't keep doing this. I need to escape."

"Then let's plan it," Vivian said, her eyes lighting up with excitement. "We'll figure out how to get you out of there."

"Okay," Siobhan replied, her heart racing with a mix of fear and exhilaration. "What do we need to do?"

Vivian reached for her notebook, flipping it open to a blank page. "First, let's outline a plan. We'll need to figure out when you can get away without anyone suspecting anything."

Siobhan felt a surge of adrenaline as they began brainstorming. "I can tell my parents I need some space. The stress of the wedding is overwhelming me. I'll say I want to take a night to myself before the big day."

"Perfect! That'll give us time to put everything in motion," Vivian said, jotting down notes as Siobhan spoke. "And after you tell them, you can meet me at that park we used to love."

"Right! It's secluded, so no one will see us," Siobhan added, feeling a spark of hope. "And then what?"

Vivian's eyes sparkled with determination. "After you meet me, we'll drive to the coast. We can take a little trip and just... breathe. No more pressures, no more expectations. Just us."

Siobhan couldn't help but smile. The idea of escaping with Vivian filled her with joy and excitement. "I can't believe we're actually doing this. It feels so good to finally have a plan."

"Exactly!" Vivian grinned, her enthusiasm infectious. "You're taking control of your life, Siobhan. This is your chance to start fresh."

They continued to strategize, mapping out every detail of their escape. Siobhan felt lighter with each passing minute, the weight of her impending wedding lifting as she focused on the life she wanted to create.

As they wrapped up their planning, Siobhan felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude for Vivian. "Thank you for being here for me. I don't know what I would do without you."

"You'll never have to find out," Vivian replied, reaching across the table to squeeze Siobhan's hand. "We're in this together. I'll always be by your side."

---

The night before the wedding felt surreal. Siobhan sat in her room, the once-beautiful gown hanging in the corner, a stark reminder of the life she was about to leave behind. She felt a mix of nervous energy and excitement swirling in her stomach.

With a final look at her reflection, Siobhan picked up her phone and texted Vivian: "I'm ready. Let's do this."

"Just breathe. I'll be waiting for you," Vivian responded almost instantly.

The next morning, Siobhan woke up feeling a sense of calm wash over her. She went through the motions of getting ready, but her heart was no longer heavy with dread; instead, it beat with the anticipation of what lay ahead.

As she walked down the aisle, everything felt like a dream-a distant memory of a life she no longer wanted. She stood beside Roger, but it felt like standing on the edge of a precipice, looking out over the vast unknown that awaited her.

When the officiant asked if anyone had objections, Siobhan's heart raced. "I can't do this," she said, the words pouring out of her as if they had been waiting to be freed. "I can't marry you."

Gasps echoed through the crowd, but Siobhan only had eyes for the door. She turned and rushed out, the weight of her decision lifting with every step. Outside, the sun was bright, and as she reached the café where she and Vivian had planned to meet, her heart soared.

"Siobhan!" Vivian called out, her eyes wide with excitement and relief as they embraced. "You did it!"

"I'm free!" Siobhan exclaimed, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks. "I can't believe I actually did it."

"Now, let's get out of here," Vivian said, taking Siobhan's hand and leading her to the car parked nearby.

As they drove away, Siobhan felt a rush of exhilaration. The world outside the car window blurred by, and with every mile, the shackles of her past fell away.

They reached the coast just as the sun began to set, painting the sky in vibrant hues of orange and pink. Siobhan felt the warmth of the sand beneath her feet as they walked along the shoreline, hand in hand.

"This is amazing," Siobhan breathed, feeling the weight of the world lift from her shoulders. "I never thought I'd feel this free again."

Vivian turned to her, a soft smile on her lips. "You deserve this, Siobhan. You deserve to be happy."

Siobhan gazed out at the horizon, the waves crashing gently against the shore, and for the first time in years, she felt a sense of hope blooming within her. "I can't believe I'm finally living my truth. Thank you for helping me break free."

Together, they stood at the water's edge, watching as the sun dipped below the horizon. Siobhan knew that their journey was just beginning, and she couldn't wait to explore the life that awaited her-with Vivian by her side..
"Viv I love you" she place her hand on her waist looking at her with pure lust.
"Bon bon I love you forever more" she smiled.
"Can I?"
Before Siobhan could say anything more she pulled her closer and both of their lips Met.
Siobhan got what she really wanted.
Vivian.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED SWEETHEARTS. final chapter next;).