Introduction

Allora Whitestone, a high school senior, is stuck in a family that loves her but controls her every move. Her mother, Helene, believes that she knows best and has a plan for Allora's future, while her father, Michael, passively supports Helene's wishes. Allora feels trapped by her family's expectations and longs to escape to a college far away, where she can finally discover who she really is.

In her final year of high school, Allora meets Aiden Blackwood, a new student with a complicated past. Aiden is calm, confident, and seems unaffected by the typical high school drama. As they grow closer, Aiden becomes Allora's escape from her oppressive home life. But as their relationship deepens, Allora begins to realize that Aiden's emotional walls are as high as her own. Their relationship is the catalyst for Allora to begin reclaiming her own voice and future.

Allora Raelynn Whitestone:

Allora is a 17-year-old high school senior with a warm personality but a deep internal struggle. She dreams of studying psychology, driven by her desire to help others understand themselves. However, her mother's rigid expectations make her feel trapped and conflicted. Allora is kind, introspective, and searching for the courage to break free from her family's control and follow her own path.

Helene Whitestone:

Helene, Allora's mother, is controlling and has strong expectations for her daughter's future. She believes she knows what's best for Allora, pushing her toward a more "practical" career path like law or business. Though her actions are motivated by love, her need to control every decision suffocates Allora. 

Michael Whitestone:

Michael, Allora's father, is a quiet, passive figure in the Whitestone household. Though he loves his daughter, he rarely intervenes in the conflicts between Allora and Helene, choosing to avoid confrontation. His silence often makes Allora feel unsupported, as he tends to side with Helene without openly expressing his own thoughts. 

Adrien Reid Whitestone:

Adrien is Allora's 14-year-old younger brother, a freshman in high school. He looks up to his sister but doesn't fully understand the pressure she's under, as he tends to align with their parents' views. Adrien enjoys the stability and protection of their family and often echoes their mother's sentiments. 

Aiden Rigel Blackwood:

Aiden, the mysterious new student, is calm, reserved, and often keeps to himself. He has a complicated past that makes him guarded, especially about his family life. Despite this, Aiden is deeply empathetic and connects with Allora over their shared feelings of isolation. His passion for music and photography gives him an outlet for his emotions, and through his relationship with Allora, he learns to trust again.

Elliot Blackwood (Aiden's Father):

Elliot is a stern, emotionally distant man who values success and discipline above all else. He's highly focused on career achievements and expects the same from his children. His relationship with Aiden is strained, as Elliot disapproves of Aiden's creative pursuits like music and photography, considering them impractical. Elliot's inability to connect with Aiden emotionally has led to an ongoing tension between them, despite his desire for his son to succeed.

Natalie Blackwood (Aiden's Mother):

Natalie is warm, empathetic, and Aiden's biggest supporter. She shares a close, nurturing relationship with Aiden and encourages his creative endeavors, understanding his need for self-expression. While she's affectionate, Natalie struggles to stand up to Elliot's overbearing nature, often trying to mediate between father and son. Her primary concern is maintaining peace in the family, but she sometimes feels guilty for not defending Aiden's choices more firmly.

Vivian Blackwood (Aiden's Older Sister):

Vivian is ambitious, intelligent, and successful, but unlike their father, she deeply understands Aiden and shares a strong bond with him. While Vivian followed the traditional path of academic and career excellence that Elliot values, she admires Aiden's creativity and emotional depth. Vivian often serves as a confidante and ally for Aiden, offering him advice and emotional support when he feel misunderstood by their father. She plays a key role in helping Aiden navigate the tension at home.

Amelia May Blackwood (Aiden's younger sister):

Amelia is the youngest in the Blackwood family, full of energy and curiosity. At 13, she looks up to both of her older siblings, especially Aiden, admiring his creative talents. Amelia has a lighthearted, playful personality and often tries to bring levity to the tension at home. Though she doesn't fully understand the conflicts between Aiden and their father, she shares a close bond with Aiden, finding comfort in his calm, understanding nature .

Brielle King:

Brielle is Allora's best friend, a free spirit with burgundy hair and a fearless attitude. She's fiercely loyal, always encouraging Allora to stand up for herself and follow her dreams. Brielle is confident and rebellious, unafraid of defying authority or leaving their small town behind. She serves as Allora's emotional support, helping her navigate the pressures of family and offering a refreshing dose of optimism.

This was the character sketch. There are still so many people we'll meet on the way and I hope you love every single one of them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Love,

Phoenix <3