two

Sadie Madenera

I didn't like that Maddie girl. I could tell that girl was out to get me just because her boyfriend had eyes for me. And it wasn't fair.

I rolled over in my bed and looked at the alarm. It was 6: 39 am, and school started at 7:30. I hesitantly got out of the bed and took a quick shower. Time for the first day of school, ugh. I walked over to my closet and though about what I was gonna wear. Finally, I decided on a strapless white tube top with cuffs around the breasts and had mini flowers,pink high waisted spandex shorts, and my favorite nude heels with red at the back. I put on one of those rings that go across your fingers(idk what it's called tbh) and it said flawless. I put on one of my watches and unplugged my phone only to be greeted with a ton of notifications from snapchat.
Ugh, fuckboys. I brushed my hair until it was perfectly straight. I rolled my eyes at my buzzing phone and left it alone. I put on a nude choker and sprayed on some perfume. I then grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I took up my white Michael Kors wallet and walked outside only to see everyone else doing the same. I hopped in my jeep and drove to school.
When I arrived at school, everyone was already crowded around. I parked my car and got out to be greeted with stares and glares.
"Hey babe." I smiled at one of my best guy friends in front of me.
"Hey lance." He gave me a hug and I returned it.
"I haven't seen you in foreverrrr." I laughed at him.
"You saw me a week ago." Then, Lance motioned his head over to the front of the school, where Maddie was standing and giving me glares.
"Ugh, don't worry about her. She doesn't like me just because her boyfriend has eyes for me."
"That's not fair Sadie. Why don't you just go and tell her what's on your mind."
"If I do, she wouldn't just be getting what's on my mind. She would be getting my fist too." He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me and I knew what was happening. Every school year, Lance would wrap his arm around me and we would walk into the school all badass. It was actually pretty fun getting to blow kisses at some of the jocks and smirk at the glaring cheerleaders. I didn't exactly fit in with the cheerleaders in case you're wondering. They were all fake and only wanted to be your friend if you were a guy magnet. And I was.
Josh smiled at me from across the hall and I smiled back which earned Josh and I a glare from Maddie. I rolled my eyes and walked with Lance to first period. I walked in and saw Maddie.
Ugh, hell starts now.