eleven

Lance

I knew I fucked up this time. Sadie was never going to forgive me. I had thrown away my relationship and friendship with her because of some spiked drink at the party. Shit, I don't even like Maddie. Maddie was barely drunk and I was fucking wasted, how could she have not stopped me? I buried my face in my pillow recapping tonights events when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"L-lance, this w-wasn't supposed to happen t-tonight and I'm s-so sorry." Maddie's voice echoed through my phone speaker. I rolled my eyes but then softened up as I heard her crying.

"What's wrong Maddie?"

"S-Sadie is fucking J-Josh to g-get back at m-me." My heart twisted. Josh was probably on cloud 10 with Sadie bouncing on his dick and also because they were most likely going to be dating by tomorrow. I sat there for a good five minutes, just stricken with pain. Now I know how Sadie felt when me and Maddie hooked up. God, if I was the one that saw Sadie and Josh I probably would've lost it.
"L-Lance?" Maddie's voice snapped me out of my heartbroken state.
"We're gonna get back at them." I growled.
"We can pretend to go out for a little while and it will drive them crazy until they come back for us. Be ready for me to pick you up tomorrow."