six

Warning: Sexual content

Sadie

The drive back to my house was silent. I didn't say anything, and Lance didn't either.

"You think this is a fucking joke?" Lance asked as he turned the corner. I shook my head and I knew what was coming for me. My dress was starting to ride up and now my black lace panties were on display for him. He just gave me a smirk and licked his lips. He leaned over and whispered in my ear while caressing his fingers over my heat.

"Just wait until I get you home princess." I froze up in my seat and started shaking. That boy was such a tease. He started to pump his fingers in and out of me making me reach for the seat belt and grip onto it.

He smirked because he knew it drove me crazy when he did that. He gave me an evil smirk and continued to drive me home.

Josh
I couldn't think straight back at the party. I couldn't stop thinking about Sadie and how Lance held her. Were they dating? It made my blood boil just thinking about it. I knew I had a beautiful girlfriend and I loved her, but as I had my arm wrapped around Maddie, Sadie was the only thing running through my mind. I wanted to hold her like how Lance did. I wanted to kiss those plump soft pink lips of hers.
God what was happening to me? Do I like Sadie?
I rested my head in the crook of Maddie's neck.
"I wanna go home Mads."
"Okay." She stood up and I stood up with her. I walked through the house to find Brooke and tell her we were leaving.

Maddie
I was walking outside until an ombré haired girl in a tight red dress stopped me.
"You're Maddie Ziegler right?" I nodded and smiled.
"I've heard a lot about you." She smirked and walked past me back into the house.
That was weird. What did she mean by that? Oh my god, what if someone was here that was from Pittsburgh?
That would have to be the only solution. I quickly rushed out of the house and waited for Josh outside. Once I saw him come out, I quickly walked down the sidewalk.
"Babe, slow downnn." He whined and ran to catch up to me.
"Someone from Pittsburgh is here." His face instantly turned cold. He quickly grabbed my hand and started fast walking.

Sadie
"L-Lance." High pitched moans left my mouth as Lance continued to pound into me.
"Fuck Sadie." He buried his face into my neck.
"R-right t-there L-Lance." He continued to hit my g spot over and over again and I screamed his name every time.
Then the doorbell rang.
"Lance t-the d-door b-baby."
"They can wait babe." I shook my head and pushed him off. I took up my underwear and put it on along with his shirt.
I walked downstairs and opened the door only to see Josh and Maddie.

Josh
My anger level went up all the way when I saw Sadie open the door in Lance's shirt and her now messy hair.
"Sadie can we stay here until tomorrow? We'll explain tomorrow." Maddie stepped in. Sadie nodded and stepped aside so we could go in. We went inside and I closed the door behind me.

"Make yourselves at home." Sadie giggled and ran back upstairs. I just turned and glared at the wall. Maddie came up behind me and rubbed my back trying to attempt to calm me down.
She didn't know the real reason why I was mad. It wasn't because someone from Pittsburgh could be here. Honestly I could care less about them. It was because Sadie was being fucked by Lance upstairs. I know they've been friends for god knows how long, but I was pretty mad. Hell, I was pissed. I know I'm dating Maddie, but I wanted to be the one fucking Sadie's brains out. She should be struggling to moan my name. I wanted nothing more than Sadie.
And then it hit me.
I like Sadie.
Maddie wasn't going to be happy about this. Not at all.

Sadie
"L-Lance p-please." His face was buried in between my legs and his tongue was driving me crazy. I was squirming, trying to grasp onto his hair so he would know to go easy on me, but he just pinned my hips down and put my hands behind my back.
"B-baby p-please I-I'm s-sorry ughh f-fuck." I could barely get the words out. I flinched when he stuck his tongue inside of me and quickly covered my mouth knowing I had to be quiet because Josh and Maddie were downstairs.
My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he fucked me with his tongue. I had never been so desperate to cry out before.
"Lance? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I rolled my eyes as I heard Maddie's voice. Lance didn't even stop devouring me.
"Lance, Maddie wants you."
"I'm eating." I moaned at his words.
"B-babe, g-go. I'll still be h-here when y-you get b-back." He finally took his mouth off of me and gave me a small kiss on my cheek before disappearing out the door.

Lance
I wonder what could be so important for Maddie to interrupt me. I was enjoying watching Sadie quiver and beg for mercy.
"Lance, I think that Sadie is really mad at me, and I wanna be friends with her but I don't know how. She just really hates me."
"The reason is because she always thought that you hated her because when you guys first met Josh winked at her and you gave her a dirty look."
"I never meant to, I was just jealous."
"Well maybe you should just talk to her." She nodded.
"Thanks Lance." She smiled and walked back downstairs. I went back into Sadie's room, where she had on a tank top and joggers. I pouted once I saw that she had clothes on. She giggled and patted the spot on the bed next to her.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around her while laying down next to her.
"Sadie, I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now..."
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IM EVIL ASF BUT 1083 WORDS YALL
LMAOO LOVE YOU GUYS
~Kenz💗