𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞 * ࣪.⋆ 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜

# A GRACIEVERSE PRODUCTION...
i have a thing with feminine rage
―anya taylor-joy.

# IN COLLABORATION WITH...
Gary Ross

# MUSIC BY...
Taylor Swift and others

# WRITEN AND DIRECTED BY
@LacyGracie

# WRITEN AND DIRECTED BY@LacyGracie

ᵃˡˡ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗˢ ʳᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ

american pie,🇺🇸🥧 ( you're the closest thing to heaven i'll ever see )❛❛ as long as i'm with you, i've got a smile on my face ❜❜DIRECTED BY FINNICK

american pie,
🇺🇸🥧 ( you're the closest thing to heaven i'll ever see )
❛❛ as long as i'm with you, i've got a smile on my face ❜❜
DIRECTED BY FINNICK

Faraday Jones has lived her entire life under the shadow of the Capitol, a fact she's been aware of since childhood. Born after her mother's shocking victory in the 54th Hunger Games, Fara's existence has always been intertwined with the brutal competition. Her mother's pregnancy during the victory tour sparked gossip, and the Capitol's fascination with the child born of a victor's scandal never faded. From the moment she took her first breath, the Capitol had eyes on her, watching, waiting, as if her fate had been sealed long before she even knew what it meant.

In an effort to shield her daughter from the Capitol's cruel attention, Fara's mother made a desperate decision: she sent Fara to live with her father in District 4. Fara's father, a man the public never knew existed, was her last hope for a life outside the Capitol's reach. District 4 was supposed to offer her safety, a life away from the nightmares her mother had endured. But the move came with a price. Instead of hiding her from danger, it only led to Fara's name being drawn for the 72nd Hunger Games. Her mother's attempt to protect her backfired spectacularly, as Fara is thrust into the Games she was destined to face.