Labyrinth 🐚 ~ Part 2

Louis's POV

Heaven - Live from Spotify Studio's
I stepped into Niall's house and something was different. I knew who he was, who he really was. But I loved him and he loved me. To me, all he was Niall. I approached the living room carefully, for Niall was already there.

When I came into the room: I saw the red flame first: then Niall and his tears second.
"I have to..." He told me plainly as he was holding the lighter tightly in his grip. He was wet, gasoline probably.
"Niall," I said.
"Niall?" He asked as he looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"Yes," I told him. "Remember. We are John and Niall. I love you, so much. But just you. Nothing else."
"But I'm..."
"Rumpelstiltskin. I know," I told Niall quickly. "It doesn't matter to me. You are only Niall to me."
"I've never been Niall," Niall told me as tears ran down his face. "It was a fallacy, a fantasy John. I'm not who I made you think I am. It was all a fantasy."
"Our fantasy. Do you love me?" I asked as I stepped forwards, putting myself in his danger.
"I do... John, you have to save me," Niall said and I saw his eyes pleading for me to help him.
"I'm trying to Niall."
"I AM NOT NIALL!" Niall suddenly screamed, and in that moment I accepted the danger.
"YOU ARE TO ME!" I shouted back and Niall dropped the flame.

The house erupted in flames and I wrapped my arms around Niall. We fell together and the flames burned around us.

~

TRUSTFALL
I heard Stephen and William's voices as I came round.
"They're here. Can you guide them in?"
"Sure."
"Thanks. John... what have you done?" William asked me softly. Time passed before I opened my eyes and I saw Niall. My skin was burning, and pain was engulfing me. But it was too much, and my hand was in Niall's. I was lying on my side and in-front of me was Niall. His eyes were closed, his face was burnt and disfigured. But he was mine and I was his. I squeezed his hand and he looked at me.
"Louis..." Niall said and I smiled. It hurt to smile.
"Hi."
"You... 're burnt?"
"'Mn with you," I said, and we both fell unconscious.

When I next came round, there were bright lights and people, but Niall was looking at me. We hadn't moved from our positions.
"We burn... together," I told Niall, and I watched as tears painfully filled his eyes.
"I'm sorry," Niall told me. "I'm sorry."
"No, shush. We need to heal."
"Together," Niall said as he squeezed my hand.
"Forever," I said, and I let myself fall unconscious.

"Not going..." Came a voice. It was sharp but quiet, and... real? "you know what you know. But you're not going alone," The voice said again and I heard a solid beep. Then the sound became separated and my senses became sharp.

Niall's POV
"James," Niall interrupted. "Louis's not awake. But my heart's in my throat and I have to go. I'm so sorry."
"Are you ok?" James asked me as I stood up.
"I can't explain it. I need... I need to be with him, I'm sorry."
"I'll make sure Niall gets off ok," Orlando said behind me.
"Thanks Orlando."
"Love you guys," Orlando said as I left the stage.

~

The cab, the rain, and I soon arrived at the hospital. I went up to the ICU and Louis was unconscious, as he had been for the last 3 weeks. Orlando was left outside the ward and I took Louis's hand as I looked at him.
"Louis, I'm here."
"Niall," The nurse said as she came over.
"I felt something. Has he been ok? Has anything happened?"
"He flatlined about 30 minutes ago."
"No," I said as I gasped, but the nurse was quick to reassure me.
"We got him back, he's doing alright now Niall."
"I thought he was..." I said before I realised how stupid it sounded. "I felt like he was calling for me. I heard his voice in my head."
"You love him a lot don't you?"
"So much," I said before the tears started to fall down my face.
"We often hear the voices of our loved ones, even if they're not here with us."
"But Louis is with us. He's just... unconscious," I said before I squeezed Louis's hand: and for a second I felt him squeeze my hand back. "I felt... I felt him."
"It feels like that, but..." The nurse said and I felt Louis squeeze my hand again, and it was not in my head.
"Louis," I said seriously. "Louis, I'm here. Louis, come back to me. He's warm, he hasn't been this warm in days, he's waking up. He's waking UP!" I shouted to the nurse as I stood up and I ran my hand through Louis's hair. "Come on Lou, come on lad. Please."