Loving Haneefah-36

"Nee,how do you feel?" Muhammad asked taking a seat beside Haneefah.

"I feel better Muhammad. It's been 2 week already so I am resuming school tomorrow in sha Allah" Haneefah said adjusting her seat.

"Nee,but I feel you are still weak fha" Muhammad said a with a worried face.

Haneefah let out a small laugh before replying "I only miscarried a three week baby not undergone a caesarean section"

"Aishatu I am serious" Muhammad said.

"I assure you I am fully recovered. I promise to rush home immediately I feel somehow" Haneefah said.

"Okay. Allah ya qara miki lafiya" Muhammad said as he got up.

"Ameen. Where are you off to?" Haneefah asked

"Office. I need to get some files" Muhammad replied.

"Okay,please can I visit Ammiey before you come back?" Haneefah asked.

"Sure. But be sure to come back before Magrib please" Muhammad said then placed a peck on her forehead and walked out.

Haneefah smiled then stood up and went to the dining table. She got a plate and served herself the biryani rice she made earlier for lunch.

After eating to her satisfaction,she went to her room and got into the Ankara gown that was neatly kept on the bed.

She sprayed perfume then applied kohl and got into her black stoned 4 inch heel then wrapped a black large 5d veil on her head

She walked into her closet and got her black dior bag and shades. Satisfied with her look, she stuffed her necessities phone,lipstick,Atm card, AirPods, counter, some cash and her car keys-into her bag.

She walked out of her room with her heel making a 'Kad kad' sound. She stopped by at the kitchen to take a bottle of NutriYo and also tell Surraya she's heading out.

"Mrs,you look so beautiful" Surayya said with a smile.

"Thank you Surrayya,I am heading out. Please defrost 1 chicken and peel potatoes for me before you leave" Haneefah said as she opened the fridge.

"Okay Mrs. Nothing else?" Surayya asked.

"Ummmm. Yauwwa chop yellow and green bell peppers for me and also defrost one pack of minced meat" Haneefah said.

"Sure,Allah ya kiyaye hanya" Surrayya prayed.

"Ameen" Haneefah replied then walked out.

Haneefah stuffed her bag and bottle water first into her car before going in. She ignited the engine and waited for it to warm a little before driving out of her compound,she honked at the gateman after he greeted with a 'Sannu Hajiya'