Authors note

Hey everyone! Im soooo sorry😣! I
haven't updated but right now I don't have the energy to do anything partially because of me fasting (as it is the holy month of Ramadan in which Muslims are obligated to fast in) also because I had placement. I know it sounds like excuses but yeh,,, I did write a draft and I've edited it quite a few times and half of it is on wattpad just not published so I guess that was a factor as well. I'm hoping to upload very soon after Eid which will be long so keep a look out next week!
Also, quit a few people are confused during the second chapter and I apologise, I should have made it clearer. The first chapter is like a flashback of what happens before the actual story starts. The second chapter is the current state of the characters and takes place 4 months after the first one. What happens during the four months will be explained during the book as the boys work on finding their way back into Rays life. But will Aiden get Emerald back? I won't reveal it yet😏 I will revisit the chapters to clear this up but I hope this makes sense thank you guys for pointing it out.

Lastly, a big THANK YOU to all of u lovely, patient, supporting readers who have read, voted and added my book on ur reading lists! I greatly appropriate it.
Any more confusion please let me know😖
Hope you all have a good time and an early Eid Mubarak to you all! 🎊
Read, share, comment n vote! 😄