My lucky charms- an assignment, a grape and a spider?

CHAPTER 6-

“Alright, you can stop now”

After the informing Xavier about what had happened with Em ( thats what i started to call her), it didn’t take long for him to pass it on to his brother and now they were having fits of laughter.

“Can’t. It’s just epic” Xander replied.

“Aaaaarrgghh! Why is this so hard!” I screamed.

----------FLASH BACK END----------

....................................

"I find it hard to believe you had a hard time with a girl" James stated.

"How did she agree then?" Mason questioned. 

"Well, I guess, Urmmm,  I have my assighnment to thank." I replied in confusion. Honestly speaking i wasn't sure myself. "I can't believe I just thanked having an assignment".

"CREEEPPPYYYY!" We chorased with a shudder.

"There were no classes that day as they were all cancelled due to a teacher meeting. If it wasn’t for an assignment which we had left so late and tried to complete within two days before the deadline, I most likely wouldn’t have had a great time with  her that day."

“Don’t forget to thank the spider”

“Or the grape” Xavier and Xander interjected.

"Yeh, I guess I need to thank them as they helped too" 

"Well, it was them that gave you that chance in the first place!” Xavier pointed out.

“What spider and grape?” Mason questioned.

“I’d love to hear this story”

Of course Mason and James would want to considering they weren’t even there! *eye roll*

“Ok so basically….”

“Yeahhhhhhh”

I raised my eyebrow at him telling him to shut up – which he did thankfully and continued.

“We decided to go to the silent study area where there were very less people like probably only one couple that was there besides us. We went towards the computers and I saw her sitting in the corner. She hadn’t seen me as she was focused on her computer monitor.

“Obviously, I have you seen your face?”

“Xavier, One more time and…”

“NO! No okay, SORRY! Zip!” He sealed his mouth popping the ‘p’.

“Okay, so we…I went and taped her on the shoulder. She literally, jumped right up from her seat causing her earphones … oh before this, she had earphones in and was listening to something – so when I tapped her and she jumped in the air, the end of the earphones was pulled out of the plug and all you could hear was  Carly- Ray’s song  ‘Call Me Maybe’. I swear I’ve never seen anyone turn so red so quickly”

“I can imagine that. She must have felt really embarrassed.”

“Yes, she was, that’s why she started fiddling with the mouse trying to mute the computer but the mouse kept freezing and ended up turning the volume uo to full blast.”

“OH MY GOSH!!!!” Xavier screamed like a girl.

“Wait here guys I need to get something” He ran with his voice drifting “… don’t continue without me.”

We all looked at each other and waited for him to come back and when he did, he wore the biggest smile ever.

“Dude, the Chester cat grin is creeping me out”
“I had to get this.” He sat down and searched through the pages of his childhood scrapbook he had since he was small. Stopping on a particular page, he smiled.