Author's Note: READ THIS.

IMPORTANT:

Please understand that this is a work of FICTION. Everything in this story is fabricated and/or fictitious. Traumatic memory loss does not/may not happen this way. I wrote it this way for purely fictional purposes.

Miles DOES recover his memories, and this time, there is an accurate timeline to how much of his memory (around WHO) he lost. PLEASE ADHEAR TO THE LIST OF TRIGGER WARNINGS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. THEY DO NOT SPOIL, AND THERE IS AN IMPORTANT ONE THERE.

Moving on.

In this new version, Miles DOES get his memories back a whole lot sooner than he did in the first version. I wanted to pull more focus to the healing aspect of the... very important part that happens. It definitely needed way more attention than it initially got.

The events do play out A LOT differently— however, those delicious aspects do still happen. The main points still take place. They just happen, scenically, different.

Please join Miles and Atlas on their healing journey. I wrote this book for not only myself, but a friend of mine. We both went through Miles's main centric trauma minus the memory loss.

And if you're going to poke fun at my character's names— leave. I saw and deleted a few comments on last book for this. You're not funny. Being rude to a writer who is providing you FREE stories is in bad taste. Why would you want to steal away a writer's passion that way? It's gross, and I hate you if you do that.

Don't be an asshole.

Be constructive, not rude.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the new version. I'm excited to get started. (I've already started).

Prologue will be out within the next couple of days.

xx
Nyx Luna

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
-Mention of past sexual assault. (Spoken about OFTEN & NOT on page).
-Mental health. (PTSD, anxiety, and depression).
-Dark thoughts. (Not often).

CONTENT WARNING:
-Sexual content that isn't suitable for those under the age of 18.
-There will be between one to two smut scenes.
-Spice & otherwise prior to those scenes.

It's a book about healing, so I feel this is actually important to have for this story.

Okay, now, that's all.

xx
Nyx Luna x2