Skatepark

Chapter 13
Alex's POV: That Courtney girl just texted me and told me she broke up with her boyfriend for me wow. She's beautiful so Ima ask her out she'll say yes there's no doubt. So she texted me and said
Courtney: Hey Alex 😏
Me: Hey Court 😏
Courtney: Wanna go out?
Me: Yea sure
Courtney: Ok meet me at the skatepark
Me: ok bye
Courtney: bye
----------------
I can't believe she actually asked me out but I know she's gonna wanna get back together with Steven some time so yea. I went to the skatepark and saw Courtney I skated over to her and she looks so cute she had a skirt on with a crop top and some converse on. Courtney came up to me and kissed me. •5 days later• today Courtney just broke up with me to get with Steven. I knew it I just knew if already.
Courtney's POV: today I just asked our Steven cause I missed him so so much he means the world to me I don't know what I would do without him in my life cause he's my everything. I would die if I ever lost him 😌
Stevens POV: Today Courtney asked me out I said yes cause i missed her so so much. Today I texted Courtney and said.
To court my bbg: hey Courtney's wanna go out today?
From court my bbg: sure babe😊
To court my bbg: ok see you in 10
I got ready to go pick her I knocked on her door. She opened her door and she looked so beautiful my mouth dropped😱 I walked her to the limo and we went to a deserted place. Steven where are we? Just wait I said. I grabbed this remote and pressed a button and all these lights turned on. She hugged me so hard I hugged her back. There was a small table with food on it we walked towards that table we sat down and ate we talked about a lot of things after we were done we went to the lake. Courtney get in with me I said. No she said its to cold out here. Fine can you at least give my hand a kiss cause it hurts I said. Sure she said. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her in. STEVEN!! I'm sorry bbg I said. She pushed me under water. I pretend that I was dead she said Steven Steven. I said boo. She screamed so loud you could hear it from across the world. She said Steven that was rude to scare me. I'm sorry I said. Can I get a hug she said. Sure bbg why not. Then she kissed me. We went late skating we grabbed our boards and went to the skatepark and we skated to the ice cream place and got some ice cream after that I took Courtney home. We were at her door step and we said goodnight to eachother I leaned in and she stopped me with her finger. Don't push it she said.
Courtney's POV
I went inside and Took a shower and brushed my teeth. Then I put on my pajamas and went to bed.

---------------------------------------------- I wonder if you guys even like my fanfic?💓