Bad choice

( a/n still sticking with one pov )

Chapter 18
Stevens pov
My friend invited me and Courtney to a party I called Courtney and said
C=Courtney / s=Steven
*start of convo*
S: hey Courtney
C:hey Steven what's up
S: my friend asked me if you and me wanted to go to their party, so you wanna come?
C: sure I'll get ready and call a baby sitter to watch Layla.
S: ok bye
C: bye
*end of convo*
So I got ready and got in my car and drove to Courtney's house. Once I got there the baby sitter was there  and Courtney told the baby sitter that all the baby stuff was in the baby's room. Me and Courtney went to the party my friend has a Mansion so it was big and there were a lot of people there. My friend saw us and handed us some beer.
* 2 hours later*
I couldn't even explain how me and Courtney were feeling we went home drunk and when we got there me and Courtney took a shower. I went to Layla's  room. The baby sitter was dead and Layla was gone. I was freaking out I went to Courtney's room she was on her phone. COURTNEY I screamed. What? she said worried. Layla's gone I said. She got off her bed and but her shoes on and grabbed the keys got into the car and asked me if I was coming I said yea. We got in the car checked every house on the block. We passed by this house and heard crying like baby crying. We sneaked in the house and saw Layla. We didn't know who lived here so we saw some guys and hid behind something.the guys got in their car and drove somewhere. The left Layla here so Courtney quickly grabbed Layla. We heard someone. So I went to see who it was it was one of those guys he saw me and punched me . I got up kicked him punched him. He got up and there was a gun somewhat near him I grabbed the gun and shot him. Me and Courtney ran to the car put Layla in the car and drove home. We put Layla to sleep in Courtney's room and me and Courtney went to the living room and we watched movies then we went to sleep.
*the next morning*
Still Stevens pov
I woke up before Courtney and made pancakes I guess Courtney smelled them and quickly got up. While Courtney finished making the pancakes. I went upstairs and grabbed Layla I went downstairs and I grabbed the baby food and fed her while me and Courtney are breakfast. After breakfast we got dressed and went to the park to play with Layla.we pushed Layla in ten swings and she went down slides
*i know she barley got born but let's just say she's 5 years old* after the park we went home it was already 10:00 so Courtney took a shower and went to bed with Layla
------------------------------------------hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💓